Vagina smell (or lack thereof)

D

deleted947188

Hello,

as you can imagine from my user-name, I have a thing for smells.
In particular, I really love the smell of pussy and ass of a girl'M having sex with.

For those of you who might be disgusted, I am NOT talking about someone being dirty or unwashed. I am talking about the naturally occurring smells down there (probably mixed with pheromones and what have you).

Now my issue.
My current gf literally smells like nothing. She does not wash herself constantly or anything like that.
She is vegetarian/vegan (she alternates the two modes) and uses only bio products that cost 3 times the price of normal healthcare/beauty products.
The only taste that I can feel once in a while is a sort of "iron" taste...I guess this is due do micro cuts she gets from having a bit rougher sex...Not a taste I really enjoy.. :/

I love her and I love sex with her, but the smell thing is somehow removing an important part of the experience for me.

Did you ever have any similar experience? Is there anything in her diet/habits that could be giving this effect?

I talked to her about this as well, but she is somehow only happy that she has no scent at all.

Thanks for your ideas/thoughts!

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Since she is happy with herself and her diet and hygiene habits, it would be ill-advised to attempt changing any of this to accommodate your fetish. If the rest of your relationship is rewarding, is this really that important to you?

Many women, and I suspect most American women, believe they should have little or no natural scent. There isn't a lot of appreciation for the power of scent in sex and even day-to-day interaction. There's an entire industry devoted to making us smell like flowers or basically anything but humans. Marketing and peer pressure are strong influences.

I understand your feelings/desires here...I go nuts for how my wife smells. She too is extremely clean, but her natural scents...pussy, armpits, feet, are incredibly intoxicating.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like the smell of fresh cut grass, watermelon, aloe, soap. Cheese/dead fish raunch make me want to hurl. I shower daily and put on deodorant religiously for a reason. Sorry guy, and to each his own. Frankly, I think you're lucky!

Reactions: xxsweet_spunkxx

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I doubt the OP is advocating nasty stank. I know I'm not. There is quite a long way from freshly showered to funk. No doubt there are folk into the extremes, but natural scents can certainly be pleasing.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There's certainly a stigma around the way a woman's parts smell. All the fish jokes ect... it's not surprising she's happy to not have a scent at all.

This is the first I've ever heard of a lack of scent to be a negative thing. I don't have any suggestions because I've never had the thought, "How can I make my pussy smell more Strongly??" It's just literally never crossed my mind at all.

Reactions: 693987
D

deleted957094

This is something I asked not long ago. I was once with a girlfriend and although sex was great, her over (body, pussy, mouth) all smell and taste I found very off putting, we ultimately broke up over something separate. Since I've been seeing someone else and it's quite the opposite, ever fragrance and taste she has seems non existent with a slight sweet taste. It's perfect in every sense of the word. I took at it as comparable pheromones

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beleive me..if she has little or no smell consider it all good. If it does smell bad it's usually an infection or something else going on.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
By her diet, I'm guessing she eats a lot of greens.
Chlorophyll mitigates body scents.

My exhusband was very into scent, and post coital armpits were his round two (three, four, nine) igniters.
He compared the scent to mild grilled onions. I do like onion and garlic. Perhaps it was simply that coming out.
During our wheatgrass period, he complained of a lack of smell.

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Probably one of the best looking women I have been with experience here. She was smoking hot body and face wise! We made out, sucked tit's and decided I had to taste that pussy before I fucked it. Made it barely down past the belly button and decided to come back up!

Maybe she had a yeast infection, don't know, but her pussy smelled really nasty. I fucked it and moved on. Too bad, because she was really hot.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's certainly a stigma around the way a woman's parts smell. All the fish jokes ect... it's not surprising she's happy to not have a scent at all.

This is the first I've ever heard of a lack of scent to be a negative thing. I don't have any suggestions because I've never had the thought, "How can I make my pussy smell more Strongly??" It's just literally never crossed my mind at all.

this has always seemed strange to me...
I mean I know of the stereotype of women smelling like fish... but in all my sexual encounters I have only ONCE run across a woman who smelled like that- and she likely had a health issue... yeast infection or some such.

Every other woman I have ever been with had a distinctive smell that was, if anything, intoxicatingly desirable.
Especially if she was aroused.

If they hadn't ruined it with soap or other awful tasting products, they had a taste that literally rolls my eyes back in my head.

tangy- not quite sour... but unquestionably something that my genes are programed to go wild for.

the opposite of unpleasant. to me its is the scent of purest pleasure.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
.tangy- not quite sour... but unquestionably something that my genes are programed to go wild for.

the opposite of unpleasant. to me its is the scent of purest pleasure.

I have a bit of a pineapple essence... my guy seems to think about it the same way you do. ;)

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have struck only a small percentage of really bad smelling pussy , including two that made me throw up ( for which i apologized profusely ). In some instances , diet , medications , certain physical activities , alcohol & drug use , etc, etc , can make a difference . Most of the women that i have been with , have smelled sensational , from their hair , to their toes , and everything in between , with my last ex being pretty much female perfection , at least in my eyes . In general terms , i feel that pussy , for the most part , smells as nature intended , which makes "drowning " this delightful gem in things like Femfresh , ridiculous (imho ).

D

deleted947188

Thanks for all the replies.

Just want to clarify that I am not advocating for being dirty or smell bad.
I am talking about the natural smell of a pussy.

If you blindfolded me and made me smell my gf's neck or pussy, I would not be able to tell the difference.

And what Phil describes is exactly what I miss a bit:
"Every other woman I have ever been with had a distinctive smell that was, if anything, intoxicatingly desirable."

And I did not know chlorophyll could mitigate body scents!
Interesting!

I'll do some research on this!

D

deleted947188

Uhm..honestly even after sex she doesn't smell like anything.
That is also something that is definitely different than my previous relationships.

The only way I can smell anything sexual coming from her, is her breath after she blows me.

I definitely value the relationship so much that this is something I will get over. However, it is still impressive to see how different human bodies are and how something as stupid as body scents can affect my experience and my sexual life.