Vaginal bleeding?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by RupinX, Feb 12, 2007.

1. RupinX

RupinX Member

I have a question for you gals out there. Have any of you ever experienced bleeding during or after sex that was not menstrual related? Possibly due to some type of injury because of partners size or perhaps because it was just a little too rough. If so, how did you deal with this situation? Thanks!

2. sweetnsassy

sweetnsassy New Member

OH My God yes! all the time. I got checked out by my gyno and im perfectly fine so she said its probably from the rough sex. Mmmm. I do like it rough. plus my boyfriend is quite well endowed and i have a particularly small tight vagina so the bleeding does occur sometimes. it really doesnt bother anymore know that i now its nothing serious. at first the boyfriend and i were pretty freaked out but as long as we take our time with foreplay and dont get too wild im fine.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

The only time I experienced that was when I was pregnant... he was hitting the placenta and making it irritated which caused it to bleed...

4. RupinX

RupinX Member

So basically it is nothing to get all bent out of shape about huh? Thanks for the response!

5. RupinX

RupinX Member

Interesting. Dooesn't sound fun, that's for sure!

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Yes, once in grad school. We had been going at it all night and it was the next afternoon. :biggrin1: I was drying out and neither one of us had thought to purchase lube, as it had never been needed before. Hasn't happend before or since...thank God! That was a buzz kill.:frown1:

njqt466

7. zaza

zaza New Member

I experienced bleeding the first time I had sex, and on one other occasion a few weeks later, never since. I think the first time was my hymen breaking, and the next was it breaking a bit more, both times was with the same guy who was about 7 inches.

I have never had bleeding with my boyfriend who is a lot bigger than that.

Unexplained bleeding after sex should be investigated by a doctor.

Draft saved Draft deleted