Vaginal Blood On My Shorts! Gah...

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I came back from a party about 3 hours ago.... and yes, I'm still very drunk. Whilst at the party, I managed to get a lap dance by 2 girls, one of which, gave me one twice. The other, however, was a whorish looking girl that we all knew got AROUNDDDDD. Anyways, the first girl... we'll just call her the "Blond Bleeder," feels it necessary to NOT inform me as shes ass naked and griding my very hard dick that shes on her period. I look down half way through the lap dance and bam... a puddle of fucking blood on my soccer shorts. I didn't call her out on this.... I know how traumatizing a public callout can be... ESPECIALLY over something as sensitive as this. Poor girl gets up right after I see it (I made no hint that I was aware of it) and says "I have to talk to someone...."

Talk to someone? Like... the store that supplied your tampons? Refund, please.

How embarrasing. Just thought I'd share this little adventure with you all.

Because of this, my friends left early which meant I was without a way home unless I rode with them (I knew I was getting drunk, so I left my car at the apartment.) So guess who got NOTHING last night. No sex, no blowjob, no handjob, not even a decent squeeze.

:(

l_2c57958136f2e556950c609792cb203c.jpg

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:lmao:

Oh, that sucks. And I shouldn't be laughing, but I am.

Look at it this way -- you'll have a story to tell your grandchildren. Okay, maybe not your grandchildren. But somebody. :tongue:

Being me, I can't resist trying to offer helpful hints. :rolleyes:

So, in the future, if you ever get blood on your clothing for any reason (a small amount as you show in the pic), see if there is any hydrogen peroxide in the house. Put some on a cloth and it will probably rub the blood right out, especially if it is fresh. I learned this while training in a medical laboratory -- if we accidentally got blood on a patient's clothes in the process of drawing his or her blood (it happens), peroxide was usually the answer, unless they were wearing dry-clean-only. A bit of first-aid peroxide is not strong enough to damage most everyday clothing (even bright colours).

Anyway, if this type of freak accident ever occurs again, find peroxide, and you'll be able to continue your evening. :wink::tongue::biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Soak it in cold water with a handful of salt. You can even apply peroxide to it after the blood has dried. Throw it in with the usual wash.. and then air dry it. If there is anymore blood left the heat will make it show up more.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is this funny? I'm not sure exactly.
I think it is hot. Eewwwww! :eek::eek5::shocked1: Does her blood smell like vagina?
Double Eewwwww!:eek::eek5::shocked1:

]lol i dont know if i should be laughing or going "ewwww" :p[/b]
eewwww is the appropriate response. :eek5::shocked1::eek:

So I came back from a party about 3 hours ago.... and yes, I'm still very drunk. Whilst at the party, I managed to get a lap dance by 2 girls, one of which, gave me one twice. The other, however, was a whorish looking girl that we all knew got AROUNDDDDD. Anyways, the first girl... we'll just call her the "Blond Bleeder," feels it necessary to NOT inform me as shes ass naked and griding my very hard dick that shes on her period. I look down half way through the lap dance and bam... a puddle of fucking blood on my soccer shorts. I didn't call her out on this.... I know how traumatizing a public callout can be... ESPECIALLY over something as sensitive as this. Poor girl gets up right after I see it (I made no hint that I was aware of it) and says "I have to talk to someone...." That was very gentlemanly of you not to embarass her.
Actually thats not a lot of blood. Trust me on this, it could have been way worse. Some women have a heavy flow which requires the use of a tampon and a pad. She may be one of these and just not know it yet. :redface:
I'm confused. Did she know she had her period before she started the lap dance? :thinking: Or was the grinding on your hard cock enough for her cousin from Red Bank to make an appearance. :tongue: I guess feeling your manhood made her most feminine side come out. :biggrin1::tongue::biggrin1:
Because of this, my friends left early which meant I was without a way home unless I rode with them (I knew I was getting drunk, so I left my car at the apartment.) So guess who got NOTHING last night. No sex, no blowjob, no handjob, not even a decent squeeze. :(

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

So I came back from a party about 3 hours ago.... and yes, I'm still very drunk. Whilst at the party, I managed to get a lap dance by 2 girls, one of which, gave me one twice. The other, however, was a whorish looking girl that we all knew got AROUNDDDDD. Anyways, the first girl... we'll just call her the "Blond Bleeder," feels it necessary to NOT inform me as shes ass naked and griding my very hard dick that shes on her period. I look down half way through the lap dance and bam... a puddle of fucking blood on my soccer shorts. I didn't call her out on this.... I know how traumatizing a public callout can be... ESPECIALLY over something as sensitive as this. Poor girl gets up right after I see it (I made no hint that I was aware of it) and says "I have to talk to someone...." That was very gentlemanly of you not to embarass her.
Actually thats not a lot of blood. Trust me on this, it could have been way worse. Some women have a heavy flow which requires the use of a tampon and a pad. She may be one of these and just not know it yet. :redface:
I'm confused. Did she know she had her period before she started the lap dance? :thinking: Or was the grinding on your hard cock enough for her cousin from Red Bank to make an appearance. :tongue: I guess feeling your manhood made her most feminine side come out. :biggrin1::tongue::biggrin1:
Because of this, my friends left early which meant I was without a way home unless I rode with them (I knew I was getting drunk, so I left my car at the apartment.) So guess who got NOTHING last night. No sex, no blowjob, no handjob, not even a decent squeeze. :(

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww to logical responses

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was horny and ddriving through Cincinnati early one Sunday morning,,
I was ahead of schedule,,, so decided to drive the old through the town route south.
I passed this gal who gave me an inviting eye,,, and drove on a bit and then turned around. And asked if she wanted a ride.
She wanted money for cigaretts and would do anything to get some
We drove to a big lot with a tall apt building in one corner,,, and parked way away, next to some trees.
She showed me her goodies and pulled off her pants and panties
I lowered my drawers and had a big hard on
Put a rubber on,,, and she got on top of me
It was really feeling great and I was pleased with everything,,, her breasts were in my face... She was giving me great pleasure.
We had been going at it for a while and I reached down to put my thumb on her clit,,, and help her cumm
Then I discovered she had started to have her period
my hand had blood on it.
Sad for me,,, she got off me. And I handed her some paper towels to clean herself,,, and I cleaned myself... not too bada mess
but I did not get to finish what I started and wanted
I ended up pulling the bloody rubber off and throwing it and the paper towels on the ground,,, she did the same thing on her side.
I drove on down to a little grocery and gave her $10 for her cigaretts
And drove on,,, frustrated ,,, by balls aching.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol i dont know if i should be laughing or going "ewwww" :p

I think that both would be appropriate responses, honestly. Some people, like me, add comedy to alleviate any awkward situations. :tongue:

....that's so wrong..

yet so funny..

It was a little awkward in person... definitely worse for her. I felt a little sorry for her.

:lmao:

Oh, that sucks. And I shouldn't be laughing, but I am.

Look at it this way -- you'll have a story to tell your grandchildren. Okay, maybe not your grandchildren. But somebody. :tongue:

Being me, I can't resist trying to offer helpful hints. :rolleyes:

So, in the future, if you ever get blood on your clothing for any reason (a small amount as you show in the pic), see if there is any hydrogen peroxide in the house. Put some on a cloth and it will probably rub the blood right out, especially if it is fresh. I learned this while training in a medical laboratory -- if we accidentally got blood on a patient's clothes in the process of drawing his or her blood (it happens), peroxide was usually the answer, unless they were wearing dry-clean-only. A bit of first-aid peroxide is not strong enough to damage most everyday clothing (even bright colours).

Anyway, if this type of freak accident ever occurs again, find peroxide, and you'll be able to continue your evening. :wink::tongue::biggrin1:

Thank you very much for the input, Holly, makes me feel a bit better about the whole thing (not that I was in any way scarred or disturbed by it). To be honest, it was just one of those funny things you can laugh about with your friends later on in life... no matter how cold it is to laugh about it. I actually wasn't concerned at all about there being flow on my shorts right where my dick is... I was more concerned about the poor girl's pride. I absolutely hate feeling embarrassed at any point in time... so to see someone else in such a way is unfortunate. Thank you for the cleaning tips, I'm sure I won't have any problems cleaning it out now. :biggrin1:

Soak it in cold water with a handful of salt. You can even apply peroxide to it after the blood has dried. Throw it in with the usual wash.. and then air dry it. If there is anymore blood left the heat will make it show up more.

More cleaning tips? I never figured you to be the housewife type, Think_Kink. :tongue: and of course, I'm only joking. Thank you for the input, cutie.

Sounds like a scene from Superbad...

I haven't seen it yet, but from what I've heard, its an effing riot. I definitely have it on my "Movies to See" list.

How is this funny?

I think it is hot. Does her blood smell like vagina?

Are you high? Thats crazier than room of schizos...

but then again, EVERYONE has a fetish... so I respect your opinion. For instance, that first line was mine. :smile:

I do think we see eye to eye, NJ. :tongue: The last thing I wanted was to embarrass her. My friend Marc actually called her out on that earlier today without me there and she said "I don't think I'm on my period..." Call me ignorant, but I don't quite understand how you wouldn't know if you're bleeding from the vagina... but I'm not woman and I'm mos def no gynecologist. And to clear up the confusion, I guessed earlier that she DID know she was on her period and used a tampon since the blood stain looked as though it was almost "brushed on." But, I don't have any facts besides there was blood on my shorts after she started grinding her pussy on my hard dick :tongue:. Being that I'm a man with a slight ego, I would like to take credit for making her "most feminine side come out" with my manhood, but I don't think I'm at that level yet :wink:. You always have known how to flatter me with ease, NJ.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww to logical responses

Whats wrong with logical responses?

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Are you high? Oh, wait, you are drunk.

You do look too clean cut of a guy to enjoy some period blood.

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
heh, clean cut? Well then my trickery works, because I'm pretty effing hardcore... just not when it comes to period blood, haha.

So says the self-proclaimed gentleman. Ha ha ha

Oh, and if you have to say that you are "effing hardcore," then you are not really "effing hardcore."

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So says the self-proclaimed gentleman. Ha ha ha

Do me a small favor. Read post number 8. njqt commented on the fact that I didn't call the girl out about bleeding on me, and thus, NJ said "the was very gentlemanly of you..." etc etc etc. So basically, its not self proclaimed. And a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell, so the saying goes. He can be as hardcore as he wants to in bed...

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was horny and ddriving through Cincinnati early one Sunday morning,,
I was ahead of schedule,,, so decided to drive the old through the town route south.
I passed this gal who gave me an inviting eye,,, and drove on a bit and then turned around. And asked if she wanted a ride.
She wanted money for cigaretts and would do anything to get some
We drove to a big lot with a tall apt building in one corner,,, and parked way away, next to some trees.
She showed me her goodies and pulled off her pants and panties
I lowered my drawers and had a big hard on
Put a rubber on,,, and she got on top of me
It was really feeling great and I was pleased with everything,,, her breasts were in my face... She was giving me great pleasure.
We had been going at it for a while and I reached down to put my thumb on her clit,,, and help her cumm
Then I discovered she had started to have her period
my hand had blood on it.
Sad for me,,, she got off me. And I handed her some paper towels to clean herself,,, and I cleaned myself... not too bada mess
but I did not get to finish what I started and wanted
I ended up pulling the bloody rubber off and throwing it and the paper towels on the ground,,, she did the same thing on her side.
I drove on down to a little grocery and gave her $10 for her cigaretts
And drove on,,, frustrated ,,, by balls aching.

Like my story, it was very unfortunate... but still a little funny. I hope you have better luck that I did next time, my friend. :tongue: I wish I could've gotten something, as you did. I suffered from the same aching balls afterwards. haha :tongue::mad:

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Too bad lol.. I'd of fixed that for you. ;)

Well then I'm just goddamn unlucky. :mad: Would've been mind blowing, too... :wink:

Great minds think alike T_K, I was just about to say the same thing. :smile:

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Threesome, maybe? Ah, you couldn't handle this anyway... :tongue: