vaginal contractions - clitoral or vaginal?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Leotols Toy, Oct 14, 2009.

1. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Just curious which causes this or do both?

The last time I had sex, she was on top and took all about 5 minutes or less of riding me and she came, but what was different this time is that I could feel her pussy pulsate around my dick. Never noticed it before and I've made her cum from both so it seems because when I'm deep she'll exclaim that I'm rubbing something and then seconds later, she'll come. I think anyways, could be naive about it, that's why I'm curious.

I've noticed before when she would squeeze with kegels during sex, but this time it was completely involuntary.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Vaginal contractions are from her orgasm, the same as our penile contractions. They last as long as her orgasm, and are precisely 0.8 seconds in cycle. I've sometimes felt them and sometimes not.

3. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Yea, but what I was asking is are they strictly from clitoral orgasms or vaginal orgasms. Or does it happen with both.

4. Empathizer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    An orgasm is an orgasm. I hate to tell you this, but if she isn't contracting, either she's faking it or you're so into what you're doing you don't notice or forget. The contractions are designed to get the sperm up to the egg (which is in the fallopian tube until her monthly cycle is through, and only ventures down out of the tube when its time is up for the month,or it has been fertilized), the same as your contractions (which, by the way, are an irreplaceable part of the act for me -- the way a man feels when he's inside me and hot and twitching reminds me why I have a vagina in the first place: That's where life magically happens) are meant to push the little guys up that tract with their bouquets of hormones and DNA to knock on her door, enter her, and be a baby.

5. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Oh I know, I wasn't asking whether or not she was actually having an orgasm, I was asking whether or not one or other caused it, but your first sentence summed it up enough, thanks.

6. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

By "penile contractions" you mean "ejaculatory contractions" correct? A man's orgasmic contractions are mostly internal. It is only at the peak of a man's orgasm that his penis contracts and ejaculates semen at the same time that his internal sex organs are also contracting. And typically, these, like a woman's are 0.8 seconds apart at the first few ejaculatory spurts and the time lengthens toward the end of the orgasm.

7. Cougar

Cougar New Member

Albums:
    I have contractions when I orgasm from clitoral, vagina or anal orgasms. I find them more intense if the orgasm is due to vaginal stimilation (g-spot) A good orgasm can take awhile for the contractions to end (but who wants that to end!)

8. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Amen to that! ^ it was crazy cause it lasted a while even after she had sort of relaxed and was squirming a little bit.

9. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    Sounds like an A-spot (deep spot) orgasm to me. Going deep and holding it there. Those contractions are pretty strong. Stronger than G-spot contractions in my opinion.

Hold it there as long as you can and she will come for a while again and again (not just once).

But I can't answer your questions. It's not like a light blinks up "Congratulations. You've just made her come vaginally". I don't know how or which way they come. Heck, often I don't even know when they come. It all sounds like cumming to me :)

#9 DonJuanDeShenzhen, Oct 16, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  10. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Haha true, not like it mattered either way as long as I made her happy, just a completely curiosity thing

Draft saved Draft deleted