Vaginal creaming

Phillygrower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never did the research on this but during sex my wife creams. She hates it and it's not my favorite thing. I'm not grossed out by it but I don't exactly care for it. Who else gets this and what is it? It looks like lotion.

bxison

Experimental Member
Media
I know I dont have many posts and Im certainly not responding to offend.....but that is a dead giveaway for a yeast infection.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
no, completly different to a yeast infection. varies in amount throughout the month and doesnt smell the same as a yeast infection.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
In normal cases it's just cervical mucus which thickens when not ovulating, or is made artificially thick by certain contraceptives (especially those that use progestin/operate solely on progesterone) to help prevent sperm traveling into the uterus.

In other cases it might be caused by an STI, where the discharge isn't necessarily "immediately unpleasant". In other words, it doesn't stink, and doesn't possess an odd hue.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If it's stinky, it's an infection. If it isn't she's just showing how much she enjoyed herself. Hope she gets over the dislike because it's like a guy spurting a lot-- just natural and beautiful.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If it's stinky, it's an infection. If it isn't she's just showing how much she enjoyed herself. Hope she gets over the dislike because it's like a guy spurting a lot-- just natural and beautiful.
exactly, it is the hottest!!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Y

YungAndHung

Yah... I love it when a girl is creaming all over my dick. Just means she is enjoying herself and, in certain situations I have noticed its better than lube. Just my .02

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there have been no conclusive studies to disprove or prove that statement.

Last edited:
Y

YungAndHung

there is no connection between these secretions and enjoyment

Well... With the last time I was having sex with this woman she let me not use a condom. That is when the creaming started but, when she asked for me to put a condom on it all stopped. After a little while she told me to take the condom off. Why? Because it didn't feel as well. As soon as the condom was off and the rhythm resumed she started again.

I know this is of not scientific. But just a personal experience. That has happened multiple times before with different women. Once again, just my .02