Vaginal creaming

Y

YungAndHung

Lol yes. That happened to me one time when I was just starting to become sexually active. Something that I will never forget. This was not a yeast infection.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
there is no connection between these secretions and enjoyment

You are very correct about this.

If it is white and creamy, it was likely already in there and the thrusting of the cock has made it show up on the outside of the vagina. Those secretions are not sex related generally and are a part of the self-cleaning process or cyclic secretions related to hormones.

Guys see something creamy and white and presume it is some sort of female ejaculation if you've noticed.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are very correct about this.

If it is white and creamy, it was likely already in there and the thrusting of the cock has made it show up on the outside of the vagina. Those secretions are not sex related generally and are a part of the self-cleaning process or cyclic secretions related to hormones.

Guys see something creamy and white and presume it is some sort of female ejaculation if you've noticed.
the variation throughout the monthly cycle is interesting.

i prefer the creamy days to the clear, viscous, stringy days.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
from one personal study, the "creamy days" (see day eleven) seem to be associated with feeling paticularly sexual. i would assume you'd feel creamy (wtf does that mean?) during the sex you creamed, but im sure im just being presumptuous and optimistic - every girl is different.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The time of ovulation is likely when a woman will feel horny, or during her period. When some major hormone shift takes place. The discharge normally noticed during ovulation is like that of an eggwhite. Very clear and stretchy.

It seems like mine is clear and super slick when I'm my horniest, which is probably during ovulation. I'm more aware of texture and consistency when I'm masturbating and it seems like when I get more aroused, it's clear.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It seems like mine is clear and super slick when I'm my horniest, which is probably during ovulation. I'm more aware of texture and consistency when I'm masturbating and it seems like when I get more aroused, it's clear.

The Bartholin's glands produce the sexual lubrication. The cervix produces very thick eggwhites during ovulation that will stretch 4-5 plus inches between your fingers. Like someone cracked an egg in your panties.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The time of ovulation is likely when a woman will feel horny, or during her period. When some major hormone shift takes place. The discharge normally noticed during ovulation is like that of an eggwhite. Very clear and stretchy.
truth.
cream is on my less horny days.
i'm horny when i'm fertile, and when i'm fertile i have the egg white type discharge.
horniness and creaminess are both caused by the point i'm at in my cycle and neither affects the other directly.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not many resources to go by beside the posted, member responses & a quick google search, but creaming may mean she isn't enjoying it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The creaming fluid is just vaginal secretions. We get it almost every day of our cycle in some form or fashion. The vagina has virtual pockets and crevices that hold fluid in for a long time and sometimes doesn't come out for hours after it was made, same goes for when we are ejaculated inside of. It might not come out right away, but when you shove something in there it will be all over the thing that was fucking the vagina. It doesn't mean anything about the sex. It means she has a normal vagina and if you fuck enough women or one woman enough times you are going to see this on your cock.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
not many resources to go by beside the posted, member responses & a quick google search, but creaming may mean she isn't enjoying it.

The 2 are not related, the creamy stuff are secretions made regardless of sex. In other words in there before the cock was.

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The 2 are not related, the creamy stuff are secretions made regardless of sex. In other words in there before the cock was.

i got that. what im trying to connect is the fact that during periods in the cycle the fluid is thicker. those days may be associated with lower or higher sexual drive, which wouldn't make it independent of "enjoyment" during sex. as i said, i think you can't conclusively say that they aren't connected.

ie some days you are just fucking because you boyfriends wants to - and although we aren't talking about precum (which i dont think works like vaginal creaming) - visa versa.