vaginal cut during sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

scorpion9k: Hello everyone I have a problem. My Fiance and i have been together for quite some time and we are sexually active. The problem we are having is that she gets "cut" when we have sex. Her vagina hole actually cuts at the base, towards the anus, and she can actually bleed. We think it has something to do with my size. Not to toot my horn but i have a large member. We use KY jelly and have tried astro glide but she does not like it. I know there is no way i am too big so why hasnt she accomodated my size. i am only about 8 - 8.5 inches though

2. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: From the sounds of it, it isn't your length but your girth that is causing it. The one piece of advice I can offer...is this:

Take. It. As. Slow. As. Possible.

;) upon first entry...I'm sure others will chime in with more detailed advice.

3. jonb

Gold Member

Also, she should see a gynecologist if that doesn't deal with it. Vaginal bleeding (outside of menstruation and birth) is not normal.

4. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Some women bleed what seems like a lot their first time, but any bleeding after that should definitely be checked by a doctor. And scorpion says that they "have been together for quite some time and we are sexually active". If she's still tearing or whatever, Jon's right. She needs to be checked.

5. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: I agree about the going slow, very slow....my wife and I were together for about 2 years before she let me know that during sex she will get small tears at her vaginal opening. However, she doesnt bleed, but she says that it burns when she pees for a couple of days. And I asked her if it was becuase she wasnt wet enough, and she said no that has nothing to do with it, it was my size that was causing it. So we have found that a LOT of foreplay and/or oral sex plus very slow entry helps to keep this from happening as much.
    Prep

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Prepky, I had much the same reaction from my ex-wife. It took several weeks when we first married for me to figure out why she complained of burning/stinging urination after intercourse.

But, like you, I learned that lots of foreplay and very, very slow, tender penetration did minimize it. Thank goodness it didn't lessen her enjoyment of sex - she mentioned many times that she'd gotten so used to my girth that anything less might be disappointing.

It gives me a perverse kind of satisfaction after our divorce that she will be thinking of me fondly for many years to come. ;)

7. Imported

Gold Member

roedhunt: Foreplay foreplay foreplay. Not just with oral sex, but also fingers or even dildos. If your girth is that big, even going slow might not help. You must widen it slowly. Trust me, I know ;D.

8. Imported

Gold Member

eyemready: Vaginal tearing is a big part of the Kobe Bryant case, from the rumors. She was torn quite heavily. However, due to Kobe's size, experts have pointed out that this tearing could just as easily come from consensual sex. One commentator on the radio referred to Kobe as "massive." Another said he was known to be "well endowed."

9. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: [quote author=eyemready link=board=sex;num=1074984582;start=0#7 date=01/25/04 at 13:01:01]Vaginal tearing is a big part of the Kobe Bryant case, from the rumors.  She was torn quite heavily.  However, due to Kobe's size, experts have pointed out that this tearing could just as easily come from consensual sex.  One commentator on the radio referred to Kobe as "massive."  Another said he was known to be "well endowed."[/quote]

There is a (pretty dumb) novel by Alan Dershowitz called "The Advocate's Devil" with many similarities to the Kobe Bryant case (though it was written several years ago). The plot is about a basketball player (white) accused of date rape. In the book, the medical experts explain that the victim's vaginal tearing could be caused either by rape with an average/small penis or by consensual sex with a large penis. The basketball player's lawyer asks him if he is large, and the player replies by suggesting that he is huge. The lawyer's like great, let's get a doctor to measure you and testify to that for the defense. Then the basketball player adamantly refuses, and the suggestion is that he is actually rather small.

I think it will be interesting to see how this issue plays out in real life in the Kobe case. It also suggests to me that use large guys need to be especially careful to avoid situations that could result in false accusations of date rape since the physical "evidence" could make things look really bad even if they are not.

10. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=eyemready link=board=sex;num=1074984582;start=0#7 date=01/25/04 at 13:01:01]Vaginal tearing is a big part of the Kobe Bryant case, from the rumors.  She was torn quite heavily.  However, due to Kobe's size, experts have pointed out that this tearing could just as easily come from consensual sex.  One commentator on the radio referred to Kobe as "massive."  Another said he was known to be "well endowed."[/quote]
    Well, eye, I'd say that she's lost all credibility. Rape victims don't joke about it.

Draft saved Draft deleted