vaginal cut during sex

scorpion9k: Hello everyone I have a problem. My Fiance and i have been together for quite some time and we are sexually active. The problem we are having is that she gets "cut" when we have sex. Her vagina hole actually cuts at the base, towards the anus, and she can actually bleed. We think it has something to do with my size. Not to toot my horn but i have a large member. We use KY jelly and have tried astro glide but she does not like it. I know there is no way i am too big so why hasnt she accomodated my size. i am about 8 -8.5 inches, i know im not exceptionally large but we need help asap

Krowax: 8-8.5" is kinda exceptionally large though. He didn't state any girth measurement.

bubbles: her gyn can do a simple procedure for u two to make the opening larger its called a pesiotomy

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=bubbles link=board=women;num=1074984709;start=0#5 date=04/01/04 at 08:55:25]her gyn can do a simple procedure for u two to make the opening larger its called a pesiotomy [/quote]

It's actually called an episiotomy. An incision is made in the lower end of the vaginal opening to assist in childbirth. As far as I know, this is strictly a last-resort procedure that an obstetrician would only perform in this one situation. I really doubt a legitimate doctor would do it because her husband/boyfriend's penis is too big.