vaginal cut during sex

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

scorpion9k: Hello everyone I have a problem. My Fiance and i have been together for quite some time and we are sexually active. The problem we are having is that she gets "cut" when we have sex. Her vagina hole actually cuts at the base, towards the anus, and she can actually bleed. We think it has something to do with my size. Not to toot my horn but i have a large member. We use KY jelly and have tried astro glide but she does not like it. I know there is no way i am too big so why hasnt she accomodated my size. i am about 8 -8.5 inches, i know im not exceptionally large but we need help asap

2. jonb

Gold Member

You mean torn, right? Sounds dangerous. It'd be best to see a gynecologist right away.

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Yeah, vaginal tearing like what you just described doesn't sound ordinary, go see a gynecologist with her.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Krowax: 8-8.5" is kinda exceptionally large though. He didn't state any girth measurement.

5. jonb

Gold Member

First rule of medicine: If something hurts, there's something wrong with it.

6. Imported

Gold Member

bubbles: her gyn can do a simple procedure for u two to make the opening larger its called a pesiotomy

7. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

[quote author=bubbles link=board=women;num=1074984709;start=0#5 date=04/01/04 at 08:55:25]her gyn can do a simple procedure for u two to make the opening larger its called a pesiotomy [/quote]

It's actually called an episiotomy. An incision is made in the lower end of the vaginal opening to assist in childbirth. As far as I know, this is strictly a last-resort procedure that an obstetrician would only perform in this one situation. I really doubt a legitimate doctor would do it because her husband/boyfriend's penis is too big.

Draft saved Draft deleted