Vaginal depth pictures

PnkLvr

Just Browsing
Media
I've done a lot of searching for pictures of what girls can really take in but havn't found any clear cut examples. I mean yeah I've seen the massive dildos and huge black guys on small girls, but they rarely take it all in and what they do take in is difficult to judge. So ideally I guess I want to see like sets of pictures.. For instance, one picture of either a huge dildo or cock with a tape measure laid out next to it and then another picture of it all the way in a vagina. I know I'm probably just a huge pervert, but I have a feeling this will answer some questions for a lot of guys.

I've read some of the posts about this topic, but I have a feeling that when some of the girls say they can easily take in 8 to 10 inches they might not really know how big the cock is. I also realize girls are all different with their preferences/abilities but I just need to see it to believe it.

Thanks guys, or girls.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I've read some of the posts about this topic, but I have a feeling that when some of the girls say they can easily take in 8 to 10 inches they might not really know how big the cock is.

1) Some of us do know how to read a tape measure
2) If guys didn't round their size up by 1.5 inches we might have a better concept of size
3) Maybe she was just trying to help your ego
4) If a cock is in me i know it well enough to know how big it is

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) Some of us do know how to read a tape measure
2) If guys didn't round their size up by 1.5
(or more) inches we might have a better concept of size
3) Maybe she was just trying to help your ego
4) If a cock is in me i know it well enough to know how big it is

Nailed it

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
reality.. most can take 7-8 inches.

Andyo,

Why do you say so? Are there any researches on this? Do you mean most can't take more than 8?

By the way, I once had a girlfriend who could take a 12 inch vibrator all the way in. I didn't push it any farther because I thought it would hurt. You could push her cervix and uterus back in several inches, but normally the cervix was about 7 inches in. She didn't care if I was hitting the cervix or not. It didn't have much sensation.

I don't know if it matters how much they can take in, but how much they want to take in. Forcing the maximum until it's uncomfortable might be of interest to science, but the optimum is what counts.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
There was a surgeon who claimed that black women are deeper, and Asian women not as deep but it's difficult to confirm whether or not he really kept records. I'm doing research on this by using mandingo videos. The problem is knowing how long he is. He's advertised as 11.75", but many believe he's actually between 10.50" and 11". Of the three chicks so far that took all of him, one of the black chicks may could have taken a bit more if he had had it to give.
Of course these are rounded off depth estimates:

So far total of 24 videos (12 black chicks and 12 white chicks).

When deepest -------------black ---------------white
0" of penis showing--------2 chicks-------------1 chick
1" of penis showing--------7 chicks-------------4 chicks
2" of penis showing--------3 chicks-------------1 chick
3" of penis showing--------0 chicks-------------6 chicks

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a womans vagina baloons out as she is more turned on, I never had a lot of sex with my ex husband, so when I had a lover who was 8.5 inches, it seemed huge, and he never got it all the way in, until the 3rd try. I dont know if ethnicity has anything to do with it, maybe it depends on how much she has had it "torn up"

It also doesnt depend on if you are a little girl or a big girl, i was little when i was young, but always big bones, now im bigger, but nothing has changed with my vagina!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you must have 9 inches in order for you to penetrate 8 inches... ... even if you are 8" you are actually using only 7 inches or so..

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you must have 9 inches in order for you to penetrate 8 inches... ... even if you are 8" you are actually using only 7 inches or so..

Usually correct, in the most cases. Though depends of the position you use in sex, as you know! (BTW your gallery is full of great pics, lol)