Vaginal Double Penetrations

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by righthandfan, Apr 9, 2009.

1. righthandfan

righthandfan New Member

Albums:
    Anybody out there tried pussy DP. We enjoy it immensely, especially on those majic moments when all three of us cum at the same time. The wife says that she has the most intense simultaneous G-spot, and vaginal orgasms this way. Personally for me the feeling of her pussy contracting violently on our cocks as the cums, makes me and I buddy cum like bottle rockets and all of a sudden her pussy is literally overflowing with hot massive loads of cum, I can feels my buddies cock pulse and convulse. We all cum so profusely and completely that we can't go a mmf threesome night without saving our orgasms for double vaginal fucking. I was wondering how many threesomes out their ever tried this? If you enjoy double vaginal, what do you like or dislike about it? I don't think the males have to be endowed with exceptionally long dicks to accomplish this position. I am above average (I guess at 7.5inX5.5in) my buddy measures the same. We know we measured each others dicks, while the wife supervised and confirmed our measurements. Hope to hear from other vagi-DP fans.

2. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hmmmm:rolleyes:...never even knew this was possible! The things I learn on here! Wow!

3. righthandfan

righthandfan New Member

Albums:
    Very possible and very enjoyable. Open up a magnum of your favorite wine, New tube of lube and hold on baby!

4. cbj78

cbj78 New Member

I've got a big gun, but have dpped many times......the best ride in town! HEHE.

5. Almenotu

Almenotu New Member

Albums:
    I was double anal fucked and it was amazing feeling two cocks moving in my ass...

6. NotCocky

NotCocky New Member

Albums:
    Ive wanted to try vaginal dp with another cock. I prefer a well pounded and creamy pussy to a tiny tight one any day. Are there any ladies that have tried this out there? Also, being as Im rather large, is it much more difficult?

7. digitalhunk007

Vaginal DP's are fucking hot. I'd do one, or several dozen in a heart beat. I know of several guys and a couple of busty babes on this board who would take me up on an offer too. :naughty: The thought of feeling of my 9 incher grinding against another guy's fat cock inside a tight wet pussy would make me power-cream in a matter of minutes.

Two thumbs up to all the guys and girls of this board who are openminded enough to have tried them. I envy you. :biggrin1:

8. freakyscboy

freakyscboy New Member

hott i would love to watch...

9. RedHead8

RedHead8 Active Member

Albums:
    That kinda thing would make me try straight sex. Sounds fucking hot.

10. maybach

maybach New Member

Albums:
    Did you try it now? I think it's very good.:biggrin1:

11. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    Learn something every day....

12. hardstud

hardstud New Member

Yeah, I've done it several times. Nothing like stretching a pussy open as far as it can go with another dude - almost like a pussy stretching task force!

13. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    Some guys on here is the equivalent of a double-vag with their massive girths... hehe...

14. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    done 'em...love 'em...and each of the females have done with love 'em too. love the feeling of a cock on one side and hot pussy on the other. Lots of good and different strokes and rhythms.....

15. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i would do it, if i knew women genuinely liked it.
    i have yet to meet them.:wink:

most girls i know would rather have another girl with a strapon
    than another man.

even after i explain men are not all just wham bam thank you maam,
    but can actually be sensitive to how it all works,

nothin...still want a woman over another man.
    i tried and failed.

16. maybach

maybach New Member

Albums:
    I'm trying to invite my ex-gf do it with her ex-bf. Hii. I think her pussy will be wide after vaginal double penetrations. Do you think we need gel as anal sex? the pussy is not wide enough to load 2 cum inside naturally.

17. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've done it a few times. The first time I did it was with a couple who I meet through a swinger's ad. Honestly, I didn't think she could handle two cocks in her pussy, but since he was long rather than wide, we filled her quite well. She was maybe 5'6" and petite. His cock was 9 1/2" but 1/2 my girth. I got on the bottom to start and she climbed on top. He got in behind her and slid it right in. Very tight, but quite enjoyable. After a bit, we switched positions and I got in behind her. The second time was a little different. It was suppose to be a regular DP (I was suppose to go up her ass) and because of all the lube I slid into her pussy. She let out a deep moan and I stopped for a second because I thought I hurt her. She told me to keep going and that it felt great. The guy was hung 10" and thick. She was filled to the brim! We fucked like this for awhile and then I switched to her ass.

18. D_Willieford Blabbermouth

D_Willieford Blabbermouth Account Disabled

the pussy is not wide enough? u know babies come out of there... im pretty sure it can take two cocks

19. maybach

maybach New Member

Albums:
    OK, but I think the first time is quite difficult. Do you think so? How many gel we need?:biggrin1:

20. VoyeurEx

VoyeurEx Active Member

I know I'D love to try it with a petite girl and a well-hung guy - preferably white couple!!!!

My ULTIMATE fantasy would be to do it with Erik Everhard, Mr. Marcus, or the Brazilian guy named Wesley...or Wesley Pipes!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted