vaginal douche

a_uncensored

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Douche actually doesn't help clean you out or anything. All it does is push anything up farther in where you don't want it.

Your body naurally cleans itself out. You don't need anything to squirt up there for health or hygene purposes.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why douche? seriously?
that shit is bad for you.
you don't need more than an external rinse with warm water.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I've known a few women who were obsessive about cleaning and I didn't like it. I'd rather go down on a pussy that tastes and smells of something.

There are also lube issues. I had one girlfriend who used to clean herself very thoroughly with the shower head then come to bed demanding to be fucked with no foreplay (I guess she'd got it from the shower head?) this was very painful until I learned the trick of pulling my foreskin forward and using it as 'lube'. Basically, I'd pull my foreskin as far forward as possible until most of it was beyond the end of my cock, in my fist, hold this against her un-lubed cunt and push. As my foreskin slid back most of my cock would enter her even though my foreskin and the dry outer few inches of her pussy were kind of 'stuck'.

It was a weird feeling, made fucking feel like wanking as my cock was moving inside the foreskin while her tight pussy gripped it. I can't imaging it felt great for her but she invariably lubed up after a minute or two and would always gasp when her juices kicked in and I could finally slide all the way into her...

Actually, I started this saying it was a bad thing but now I come to recall what it led to, it was kind of fun. Way off topic though.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is very, very bad.
It alters the ph of the vagina which leads to yeast infections. It washes away natural lubricant leading to internal tearing of the vagina walls during sex and increases the exposure to std's.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my, I cannot believe the stuff discussed here! It's funny, really, but I'm so glad to see that we're kinda all in agreement. I nice warm bath is all I need to feel really clean. Anything else is going too far.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just do a nice hand/manual wash with cloth, water and natural (holistic gentle soap) or draw a bath and sit in it for awhile to relax and soak in the water and finish up by washing with soap as usual. You'll be very clean and refreshed afterward.

To restore natural ph balance, do a white vinegar doused bath 1-2 times a month. Just draw a bath as usual and pour in about a cup of white vinegar and relax in the water for awhile.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are "butt mints" too out on the market and people certainly do not need those. All one needs to do is use tissue properly and well after bowel movements and take regular showers or baths 1-2 times a day and they should be fine.

I mean "butt mints"? The industry can really sell anything and get away with it, if given enough hype.

Look at that product ExtenZe.