Vaginal dryness during sex

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Ellerby Eatsprick, Dec 7, 2009.

1. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

I encountered that problem last night.

My friend came over last night. He's someone I had sex with twice last month and last night we decided to hook up again. We share similar sexual chemistry and are attracted to each other, so we were really into the heavy kissing, petting and touching and biting last night.

Anyway, my friend had me very aroused and was taking turn between fingering, oral, fucking, and he would make me cum. Though it was a lot of starting and stopping though I managed a couple time to tell him NOT to stop or change anything and keep going and he listened. I know I was quite so aroused. But there just was absolutely no vaginal lubrication. This is the first time it has happened.

I already know that a woman can be aroused and not secrete vaginal fluid at all. But I kept having to tell him to use spit and lube, but both would dry up fast, that more application would have to be used.

And I think I know why - my friend is not on the large size, as he is at most 6 inches in length and of average girth. So I kept thinking about wanting that big fat stretch, and a much deeper feeling and wanting to feel filled up. :( I tried not to think about that, and just enjoy myself, as we were doing more than just having sex - as we were very heavy on foreplay. We were telling each other what to do, and how to do things, but yet I still craved / desired for other things. I couldn't say if I would have this problem with a man who has a much larger one.

Has this happened to any other women before? (For men, who have gfs / wife or past partners, has this happened to her ?)

And is there any recommended products that has staying power, and won't dry out fast, just in case this happens.

#1 D_Ellerby Eatsprick, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  2. naughty

Gold Member

Depending upon where you are in your monthly cycle,dryness can occur. I happened to have seen some new moisturizing vaginal suppositories that are supposed to keep your moist for multiple days. Check it out.

3. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Ohh forgot about that. Just had time of month about two weeks ago. Of course, every woman is different, right.

4. dolfette

Gold Member

yup, wrong time in your cycle or side effect of birth control.

and i find condoms turn me arid.

5. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Now that you mention it...condoms was used, though I never had that problem before, and likely wrong time in cycle might have played a role in last night. And not on BC at all.

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I was going to mention the drying effect of condoms.

7. dolfette

Gold Member

some brands/types are worse than others.
    i have one type i can use. all the others cause dryness or painful reactions.
    each sachet should come with a lube capsule.
    ...one i'm not allergic to!

8. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well, this has never happened to me so I can't say for sure. I'm not sure what type of lube you were using. KY usually doesn't dry up like that.

Draft saved Draft deleted