Vaginal Education

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Symphonic, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just a question of curiousity:

How would you feel if a female taught you about your vagina, how it worked, and whatnot in comparison to a male? Would you feel more comfortable with the female than the male or be more likely to believe the female versus the male? Let's assume that neither holds any particular degrees in subjects dealing with sex and are just average joes but at the same time both are giving the exact same information ( it's "new" somewhat ) to you in a pretty safe and private environment.

2. iwishiwasbigger

iwishiwasbigger New Member

Albums:
    Not a female but I would think it's definitely more comfortable and relatable if the sex education instructor was the same sex.

3. hung_proper1978

Albums:
    Odd question.

How about what I did and taught myself how my penis worked?

4. Principessa

Gold Member

:wtf2: are you talking about? In my high school in the early 1980's the boys were split from the girls for sex ed. A female health/gym teacher taught the girls and a male health/gym teacher taught the boys. It may not have been the best way but it worked.

Of course I would feel more comfortable with the female instructor than the male. The thought of Coach Grace pointing out the clitoris on an overhead projection of the female vulva is a bit more than I can handle.:tongue::redface:

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Self-taught here.

A little reading, a little fact finding and LOTS and LOTS of practicals. :biggrin:

Dumbass question.

What do you mean 'how it worked, and whatknot'?

You obviously haven't seen one fresh from the packaging - they have one of those translucent stickers with a big red arrow and 'Cock goes in here' printed on it.

:tongue:

6. hung_proper1978

Albums:
    hahaa. Hilarious.

Im a teacher. And no way can I imagin or imagin being any help if I had to teach sex ed to my female students. I would feel sorry for them.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

:rofl: A sticker, hahaha maybe they should sell stickers that say lick or rub here with an arrow pointing to the clit for those truly stupid men who can't find it even when we put there nose on it. :biggrin1: :lmao:

8. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    We didn't get split up in my sex ed class. Which was weird cause the teacher was this hot as hell woman. Like constant boner all the time. But I feel that the person teaching should have the organ they are teaching about. Just like I don't trust a math person teaching me English, a guy talking about the vagina just makes me wonder if he knows everything.

9. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't see it as an issue of comfort but of practical experience and based on this my preference would change depending on the aspect of the discussion.

Health and maintenance I'd go with the woman who had first hand experience of vaginal ownership.

Sexual issues I'd be just as interested to hear from a man who had experience of many different women because he'd have a broader knowledge base.

Speaking of which does Drifter have his Ph D yet? (PHucking Doctorate)

10. D_Eric_the_Bred

D_Eric_the_Bred New Member

I don't agree with that statement... many women did not know that they can ejaculate nevermind how to before someone showed them. And when they finally did ejaculate they were embarassed because they were never taught about that and thought they had urinated.

Also girls are taught by Cosmo and the likes that the clitoris is the be all end all of female pleasure whereas many girls do not respond to the clit as opposed to vaginal penetration or g spot stimulation.

The vagina can be very daunting for men, more so if the woman to whom it belongs has not been taught or not been willing to take matters into her own hands.

11. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

Some girls may have been molested when they were young and are therefore very shy and self-conscious about sex being pleasurable for them. Morbid reply, but I have a woman friend who I care very much about is this way.

12. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I would be more comfortable with the female teacher, so I would listen more.

Draft saved Draft deleted