Vaginal injuries.

LeahCat: I think Ive had the good and the bad of it. On one hand, a guy with a slim but very long cock who just thrust away and had me out of action for around 3 weeks feeling like Id been bruised internally. On the other has been (thankfully) men with beautifully large endowments who have taken the time for me to become very aroused before sex and who have given my body the chance to adjust to the extra size.

At times, during sex, the line between pleasure and pain can be blurred so a considerate guy should check to see just how 'juiced' a girl still is. I know there are times when ive sensed a loss of lubrication but have been too into things to want to stop so its always great if the guy can keep an eye out for that as well.

Also, I've actually noticed when using condoms that my natural lubrication goes far quicker than when its just flesh on flesh. So, if you're using condoms you should be doubly vigilant.

I'm lucky to be built in a way that makes it easier for me to accommodate a large guy (Cypher13, you could have been describing me). Most girls aren't so
1) lube at the ready
2) foreplay please
3) take your time
4) regular checks on your partner's 'status'.