Vaginal intercourse with a helping hand

notsosneekyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all,

I tried to search the 'net to no avail. Probably my keywords suck.

For context, I have 19 years of sex under my belt with an estimate of being intimate with about 200 women and have never had this technique happen. It seems so simple which is why it's so perplexing to me...

My partner now grabs and squeezes my penis with one hand while I'm inside of her. It feels great. She's petite and short which I think lends to her shorter vaginal cavity. She's tight in the first 4-5 inches but then I run out of runway and combined with her gushingly wet pussy, the sensation isn't as pleasurable as, say, me having sex with my 6' ex who was a gold star lesbian before having sex with me. Long cavity. Tight all the way through for me.

Now I've had sex with shorter girls before and none of which have used this technique. Think I'm dealing with a size queen with experience with larger cocks? It's somewhat of a double edged sword in terms the questions it brings up in the shadows of my mind in terms of ego. How many large cocks have run through my GF. I've been in the doorstep of asking her but I'm planning forever with this girl and don't want to poision the well unnecessarily.

Anyone have insight?

Reactions: Sam_Large
D

deleted716371

Not sure here. What exactly is your issue? Is it her way of grabbing your cock, or the possibility of her being big cock experienced that intimidates you?

Reactions: Lee_M

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had a girl who did this (or something similar) because she wanted to control how fast or deep I penetrated her--I was more practiced than she feared, but she wanted to make sure I didn't just try to shove all of it in and cause her pain . . .

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girl who did this (or something similar) because she wanted to control how fast or deep I penetrated her--I was more practiced than she feared, but she wanted to make sure I didn't just try to shove all of it in and cause her pain . . .
Most likely this.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Now I've had sex with shorter girls before and none of which have used this technique. Think I'm dealing with a size queen with experience with larger cocks? It's somewhat of a double edged sword in terms the questions it brings up in the shadows of my mind in terms of ego. How many large cocks have run through my GF. I've been in the doorstep of asking her but I'm planning forever with this girl and don't want to poision the well unnecessarily.

Never ask about exes. Set your ego aside. Be happy she's happy to be with you. :cool:

I agree with others that she wraps fingers around you to control how deep you push in. It's happened to me many times. Other ways partners do this is palming my abdomen (aka the Heisman) or palms pushing against my thighs when they're spread butterfly while I'm thrusting.

Reactions: notsosneekyjoe

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not sure there was an actual question here, but my wife does this occasionally and says she just loves to feel what's going into her. She has no pain issues unless it strays to a wonky angle and whacks an ovary, it's plenty tight for my enjoyment, and she loves it to be balls-deep.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey all,

I tried to search the 'net to no avail. Probably my keywords suck.

For context, I have 19 years of sex under my belt with an estimate of being intimate with about 200 women and have never had this technique happen. It seems so simple which is why it's so perplexing to me...

My partner now grabs and squeezes my penis with one hand while I'm inside of her. It feels great. She's petite and short which I think lends to her shorter vaginal cavity. She's tight in the first 4-5 inches but then I run out of runway and combined with her gushingly wet pussy, the sensation isn't as pleasurable as, say, me having sex with my 6' ex who was a gold star lesbian before having sex with me. Long cavity. Tight all the way through for me.

Anyone have insight?
My personal experience.

I do this with my husband sometimes. He is not large but I grab the base and he gets thicker. Feels amazing.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had prostitutes in Germany do this when they want you to get off quick. It didn't matter to them on your size, they put the kung fu death grip on your cock to give you friction and make sure you didn't wear them out.

I have had other non-pros do this to control depth, but most tend to let go after they get used to my girth.

notsosneekyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ego is a tricky one. My last partner and myself were full swap swingers. This one brings out all sorts of green emotions out of me, but I'm trying!

Never ask about exes. Set your ego aside. Be happy she's happy to be with you. :cool:

I agree with others that she wraps fingers around you to control how deep you push in. It's happened to me many times. Other ways partners do this is palming my abdomen (aka the Heisman) or palms pushing against my thighs when they're spread butterfly while I'm thrusting.

notsosneekyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No issue, it's just never happened to me before and I was wondering what her motive was. I figure she's had big cocks before and just knew her way around them. I quite like when she does it. Like I stated, her vaginal cavity is short and this helps my whole cock feel pleasure.

Not sure here. What exactly is your issue? Is it her way of grabbing your cock, or the possibility of her being big cock experienced that intimidates you?

I used to do this in the beginning of my relationship with my hubby to control pace and depth of penetration. And I still do it sometimes but now its more a sexy thing to do when I want to guide him inside of me.

My wife adores feeling my girth growing - by squeezing too it has the effect of trapping more blood in my penis and feels harder for her. This turns me on more too so all round a win win situation.

Her hand / arm rubs against her pussy too :)

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to do this in the beginning of my relationship with my hubby to control pace and depth of penetration. And I still do it sometimes but now its more a sexy thing to do when I want to guide him inside of me.

Well there you go! Mystery solved.