Vaginal itching, but no STD or yeast infection???

geronyke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What could be causing this. It comes and goes, but it's driving me INSANE. I don't have an STD, foul discharge, or yeast, so I can't figure out what it is.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Geronyke

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Bladder infection, feels like your pissing fire, and it itches like there is no tomorrow... visit a doctor, and he'll prescribe some meds for it to go away. Drink cranberry juice on a regular basis to keep it in check.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What could be causing this. It comes and goes, but it's driving me INSANE. I don't have an STD, foul discharge, or yeast, so I can't figure out what it is.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Geronyke

Go see your doctor. This is the kind of thing they are trained to fix. If you start doing self-treatments you can really mess up the flora in your vagina and then have a yeast or bacterial infection on top of whatever is going on in there.

geronyke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds like you have the crabs. Have you ever been with a fishermen?

LOL..This made me laugh. No crabs here.

Got a complete physically prior to moving to Japan. Everything came back clear. I know I don't have a bladder infection. Will ask around to see who is a good Dr. I can visit here.

Thanks for the replies.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sounds like you have the crabs. Have you ever been with a fishermen?

The only thing worse than the crabs is the lobsters. I thought the crabs were bad, but lobsters are pure hell. :biggrin1::tongue:

Got a complete physically prior to moving to Japan. Everything came back clear. I know I don't have a bladder infection. Will ask around to see who is a good Dr. I can visit here.

They don't test for everything that's possible even in a complete physical unless you have some sort of symptoms. It may be something minor, but from experience I know you're better off and more likely to get feeling better faster if you see a doctor. I've used over-the-counter stuff (Vagisil in the states) which may be something to try for a couple days, but that actually made my problem worse.

Take care!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL..This made me laugh. No crabs here.

Thanks for the replies.
No im sorry my dear i get silly late at night. So many men and women dont realize how harsh the soaps on the market are today. It may be as simple as that. Be gentel washing. Dont scrub down like you a washing a pot. Go easy. Good luck to you...........:smile:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No im sorry my dear i get silly late at night. So many men and women dont realize how harsh the soaps on the market are today. It may be as simple as that. Be gentel washing. Dont scrub down like you a washing a pot. Go easy. Good luck to you...........:smile:

Are you telling me that washing my pussy with Clorox, Ajax, and a couple of Brillo pads isn't a good idea?

You know, I didn't even think of that, uncut, but that is very true. A lot of soaps, laundry detergents, etc. can be very irritating and if the OP has moved recently maybe changing one of those could be doing it.

Smart and sexy. Lethal combination, Danny. Lethal. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You moved? If I visit a new place, even a few miles away, and the water is not from my usual reservoir, I ITCH! I itch, and I itch everywhere. EVERYWHERE! In fact, I'm out-of-state right now, hanging out on the couch because my love is fast asleep, and I'm vibrating the bed with all of my scratching. An episode will last me a few seconds, or a few minutes once I bathe, and I'll have episodes for 2 1/2 - 3 weeks in a new place, and for a few days when I get home, if I adjusted to the water in the place I was visiting. It's not sexy. Anyway, maybe it's the water. (Not supposed to go cramming soap inside yourself anyway.) I agree with the other posters. There is no peace of mind like the peace of mind that a professional can provide. See a doctor as soon as you can. Feel better!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You moved? If I visit a new place, even a few miles away, and the water is not from my usual reservoir, I ITCH! I itch, and I itch everywhere. EVERYWHERE! In fact, I'm out-of-state right now, hanging out on the couch because my love is fast asleep, and I'm vibrating the bed with all of my scratching. An episode will last me a few seconds, or a few minutes once I bathe, and I'll have episodes for 2 1/2 - 3 weeks in a new place, and for a few days when I get home, if I adjusted to the water in the place I was visiting. It's not sexy. Anyway, maybe it's the water. (Not supposed to go cramming soap inside yourself anyway.) I agree with the other posters. There is no peace of mind like the peace of mind that a professional can provide. See a doctor as soon as you can. Feel better!

I get this all-over skin itch a lot actually. I take an antihistamine (Zyrtec) which usually helps a lot, or sometimes a Benadryl. I hate it! Some night I just lie in bed and try not to think about it, which makes it worse. I use a lot of Aveeno oatmeal powder in the bathtub, which helps a lot.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If it is only external it could be water, detergent, soap or a new lube if you have been using any. Also if you 'maintain' it could be razor burn or a irritation from wax etc

If you are sure it isnt crabs or type of infection best to go see a doctor

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Ask your doctor to test you for lichen sclerosus.

My wife deals with this, and suffers from the itchy twit-twat syndrome, as she calls it.

geronyke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ask your doctor to test you for lichen sclerosus.

My wife deals with this, and suffers from the itchy twit-twat syndrome, as she calls it.

:eek: Never heard of it. I need to do some investing for a GYN in my area that can speak English. It's times like these I so wish I was back in the US.

Thanks for the replies.

Geronyke