vaginal length

african

Just Browsing
Media
hi every body
as i know vaginal length is between 8-12 cent , my question is where the big penis more than 12 cent reach , what the end .

thanks

african

Just Browsing
Media
vaginal is like stocking can be stretch upon the penis size , so any size of penis over 7 cm can give ladies orgasm once there is only one fucker . is it right do you agree ?

african

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
african said:
vaginal is like stocking can be stretch upon the penis size , so any size of penis over 7 cm can give ladies orgasm once there is only one fucker . is it right do you agree ?

african

I'd watch it if I were you about that assumption of vaginal elasticity there, african. As someone who did, i nearly got my head ripped off by one of the ladies here.
I'd ask the ladies a bit more about that.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://www.askmen.com/love/love_tip_60/64_love_tip.html
http://www-medlib.med.utah.edu/WebPath/FEMHTML/FEM084.html

Here are some other sites, and one is a pathology photo of the vaginal lining. There is a degree of elasticity.
But the vagina isn't the black hole! If she does stretch some and you may also be flexible depending how hard your erection is, then different people can accommodate different size penis depending on their own unique anatomy. We often don't feel pain when aroused, but if she is in pain the next day, she may be hesitant to have sex again unless you are empathetic.

Most nerve ending are in the beginning of the vagina. So a shorter but thicker penis might be better than a long but very thin.

I've been married to a man with an 8.5 penis (for 22 years) and there are still positions where there is 2 or so inches that are just not going to fit.
Him behind me gives him more room, If I were to sit on him, it would cause me pain and him because he feels like it is being bent. However if I lay on him and I control things, I just know when/where to stop.
We have a great sex life, but we also make time to spend together.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are limits to the elasticity of anything
but generally speaking, the more aroused a
female is the longer and somewhat wider the
vagina grows, to accomodate larger size but
it's all within limits.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member