Vaginal or clitoral orgasm?

totallyaverage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I asked my wife the other day after making love, if when she orgasms it is clitoral or vaginal, she isn't super knowledgable regarding sexual terminology and said she didn't know. She comes only in one position, her on top, and sorry if I get a bit graphic, but because she is on top and grinding against me, it makes me curious, clitoral or vaginal?
Thanks for any insight you ladies can lend!

Eisenhower

Expert Member
Media
Well, in my experience, it could be either one. When she's on top, she may be grinding her clit onto you, giving her a clitoral orgasm. Or, she could be positioning it so that the head of your penis is hitting her G-spot. I've seen girls do both. It's a fun subject for the two of you to get to the bottom of - will require plenty of "research."

mclivin86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's definitely clitoral, these are the only type I have with my bf. Usually when I am with more hung guys I can have vaginal ones. Vaginal orgasms are more intense and last longer, but I can have more clitoral at a time. Both are great!!

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey mclivin86, just curious, when you say when your with more hung guys you can have vaginal? In your experience, why is that do you think? I feel from my experience and women I've been with their may be some truth to that, but I still don't know why.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She just helped herself along a bit, but I consider it vaginal...since you were still inside her when she climaxed. I always need oral clitorial stimulation...sigh. But I did once orgasm just like your wife, and I have been trying really hard, and practicing A LOT to do it again :)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They are all good. Your wife needs to take some time getting herself off all alone so she knows more about herself. Then she can give you helpful hints. You could watch!