Vaginal Orgasm

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I recently gave my girlfriend her first ever vaginal orgasm by holding her legs to my chest with only her shoulders/neck/head supporting the rest of her weight.

This causes the penis to enter her vagina from behind at an angle likely to hit her G-spot and epicenter orgasm trigger zones.

Her orgasm actually happened because I was penetrating my 8+" deeply and slowly pressing into her epicenter with a lot of pressure, the feeling was so good that I couldn't hold back and my penis became even harder which seemed to help her so it ended up being a simultaneous orgasm!

She was so happy! :)

drone24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually go down on my woman, and then right as she's about to cum I slam my cock into her pussy. At that point it doesn't matter what position. She just comes for a good five minutes. She really knows how to make herself cum, she has multiples :). But doggy style is great, it's usually a battle of me making her cum before I do. LOL. One that surprised me was see gets a really big one when we are in missionary. But my body is completely parallel to hers and I actually put my legs on top of hers. This really stimulates her clit cause the top of my dick is rubbing the hell out of it.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The G-spot is only 2" inside the vagina,

Spoken like a true guy, who does not know very muc.

My G / H / Z / Whatever spot is about 7" back and there is nothing at the 2" mark. There are lots of women on this board just like me.

No stimulation that far back and no Climax.

As far as a perferred positon we are all differant. I really enjoy doggy style, with cowgirl next and missionary thrid.

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
I must be rare because I usually will orgasm first from vaginal stimulation than just clitoral alone. Now mix the two...WHEW!!

Honeeydew

spankorama_gal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The G-spot is only 2" inside the vagina, but my latest girlfriend hasn't learned how to have G-spot orgasms yet.

In some girls, the epicenter isn't so deep, I could press it with my (3" long)fingers in my ex's vagina when she pulled her legs to her chest.

http://www.actiontao.com/image/g-spot.jpg
i beg to differ mine is as far back as u can reach!

GirlNextDoor86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My favorite position is to be on top. My G-spot is about 6" in and when I'm riding I get stimulation there as well as clitoral, plus I can control the pressure and the rhythm.

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have clitoral orgasms and i'm content.

Sex is so much more to us than orgasms guys.

It's different for each woman, my gf was content with clitoral orgasms for 2 years, then we explored sharing her with one of my friends and when they finally had sex he gave her 2 vaginal orgasms which surprised her and I.

I have rapid ejaculation pretty bad, I cum in usually 5-7 strokes if I don't stop or pull out to let it subside and he was able to thrust without pausing for a long time, about 5 minutes for her first orgasm and then the second one came about a minute after that, when he also came.

We've replicated it without him with a dildo and no clitoral stimulation and she came once and pretty good.

I've tried several times form different positions but my lack of stamina won't allow me to get her there. She's understanding and seems content with the clitoral and occasional dildo/vaginal orgasm. We don't share on a regular basis, maybe once a month and she does have several vaginal orgasms with him each time, but it hasn't affected our love life or her desire for clitoral orgasms or me.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Spoken like a true guy, who does not know very muc.
It's true that I will never know what a woman is feeling but my knowledge is based on my experience and communication with my lovers.
The G-spot is a rough area of skin just behind the pubic bone, when pressing the stomach side of the vagina where lots of nerve endings are concentrated, anything deeper than a couple of inches in, is something else (epicenter or AFE zone) It needs to be pressed firmly to give an orgasm but this can cause a "need to pee" feeling so I'm told. It swells up when excited which makes it easier to hit with a penis, I usually wait until this point before penetration because it feels tighter for the penis and makes it easier for her to have vaginal orgasms.

Of course all women are different and some react a lot more than others when the G-spot is stimulated correctly like this lady (notice how deep his fingers go), 3664shaken, your orgasms sound like they were caused by epicenter stimulation, I mentioned in an earlier post giving my girlfriend the same kind.

I have read older posts in this forum which stated that some women believed that clitoral orgasms were the only ones possible for them but later discovered that they could also have g-spot orgasms, epicenter orgasms and combined ones etc. maybe these women spent more time trying new things to discover their bodies better?

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's true that I will never know what a woman is feeling but my knowledge is based on my experience and communication with my lovers.
The G-spot is a rough area of skin just behind the pubic bone, when pressing the stomach side of the vagina where lots of nerve endings are concentrated, anything deeper than a couple of inches in, is something else (epicenter or AFE zone) It needs to be pressed firmly to give an orgasm but this can cause a "need to pee" feeling so I'm told. It swells up when excited which makes it easier to hit with a penis, I usually wait until this point before penetration because it feels tighter for the penis and makes it easier for her to have vaginal orgasms.

Of course all women are different and some react a lot more than others when the G-spot is stimulated correctly like this lady (notice how deep his fingers go), 3664shaken, your orgasms sound like they were caused by epicenter stimulation, I mentioned in an earlier post giving my girlfriend the same kind.

I have read older posts in this forum which stated that some women believed that clitoral orgasms were the only ones possible for them but later discovered that they could also have g-spot orgasms, epicenter orgasms and combined ones etc. maybe these women spent more time trying new things to discover their bodies better?

I would define myself as pretty sexually explorative, since my early teen years. And in a decade of marriage...and sex several times a week...i'd say we've tried everything possible and it hasnt happened yet. Finger, dildo, cock...you name it.

We aren't all frigid and prude...its not because we havent tried.

Nerves are a very complex thing and we are all wired differently. I have a problem with guys who won't accept that some of us aren't going to cum the way they want us to. They are in abundance on this board.

Not every woman could have 50 clitoral orgasms in an hour, but i can any day of the week. So i don't feel like i'm missing out on anything.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I would define myself as pretty sexually explorative, since my early teen years. And in a decade of marriage...and sex several times a week...i'd say we've tried everything possible and it hasnt happened yet. Finger, dildo, cock...you name it.

We aren't all frigid and prude...its not because we havent tried.

Nerves are a very complex thing and we are all wired differently. I have a problem with guys who won't accept that some of us aren't going to cum the way they want us to. They are in abundance on this board.

Not every woman could have 50 clitoral orgasms in an hour, but i can any day of the week. So i don't feel like i'm missing out on anything.
One of my ex's was just like you, my tongue became so muscular thanks to her! :tongue: I would have liked her to have vaginal orgasms, probably to boost my ego, it never happened but I never let it become a problem. I just focused on licking her whenever she wanted and made her pleasure my pleasure!
You are lucky, at least you can have orgasms, one lover I had, although she enjoyed all kinds of sex, didn't get close to cumming, I was licking/pressing all the right spots but nothing! She told me that she has never had an orgasm in her life, which I have to admit, made me feel better and lowered my expectations.
I get carried away sometimes by the challenge of finding the limits of a woman's pleasure but I know from experience that I have to be very sensitive and mainly stick to what she wants and enjoys!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One of my ex's was just like you, my tongue became so muscular thanks to her! :tongue: I would have liked her to have vaginal orgasms, probably to boost my ego, it never happened but I never let it become a problem. I just focused on licking her whenever she wanted and made her pleasure my pleasure!
You are lucky, at least you can have orgasms, one lover I had, although she enjoyed all kinds of sex, didn't get close to cumming, I was licking/pressing all the right spots but nothing! She told me that she has never had an orgasm in her life, which I have to admit, made me feel better and lowered my expectations.
I get carried away sometimes by the challenge of finding the limits of a woman's pleasure but I know from experience that I have to be very sensitive and mainly stick to what she wants and enjoys!

You sound like a very good and unselfish lover! I'm horny now.....i'm attacking my husband when he gets off the plane tonight!