Vaginal orgasms - Matter of size?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by studio_tester, Jul 1, 2011.

1. studio_tester

studio_tester New Member

Hello everyone,

First of all, excuse my poor english. I'm not very used to it.
    Ok, now I want to tell you about my problem...

My girl and I enjoy sex very much actually.
    The problem is she cums only with a lot of clitorial stimulation.

In her past long term relationship, she told me that she had only vaginal orgasms.
    I don't know very much about her ex size, but I'm 7x6. I can bottom her easy but sometimes I feel she's very loose.
    I mention that I can last much longer than her ex but still no vaginal orgasms. Sometimes she feels like an explosion down there but still can't get off.

I'ts a matter of size or technique?
    Is there a way to give her vaginal orgasms?

Thank you for advices.

#1 studio_tester, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  2. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Deleted text, pushed wrong button can't delete duplicate post.

#2 Mike7, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  3. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    It's a tough call. At 7x6 you have enough to get orgasms during penatration if she is aroused enough. Orgasms are so connected to the brain so high arousal is the key. No idea but there may have been something he was doing in his foreplay or even before touching her that really pushed her buttons.

Have you asked her about his technique? For example maybe he was more assertive and she gets off on that. If she doesn't communicate it then you may have to experiment with different styles and see how she reacts. Faster, harder, more assertive in control, a little dirty talk etc

One technique that get my wife off is going deep and holding it there. Something about that makes her come right away. For the record she likes guy in charge type and lots and lots of escalating foreplay.

4. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    1. she is normal
    2. size has nothing to do with it, most common mistake or fallacy out there.

technique has a lot to do with it, but so does health and emotional well being. but most important of all is that most wonderful part of the body when it comes to sex, our brains!

5. poptarts

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my ex told me that she only got off vaginally when i fucked her rapidly. my guess is that it's motion.

6. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    and i had a gf that achieved it with a slow deep grinding motion as she sat in my lap. i'm telling you its 90% between the ears.

7. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

motion or EMOTION :biggrin1:

so much more to orgasms than sticking it in and moving it about. Tgirls is right. The brain is such a powerfullly sexy organ...

Have a conversation with her when you are not having sex and find out some of the things that turn her on.

secret places to touch, lick, kiss?? how does she feel about foreplay and what does she like: what is totally out of bounds?
    Is she adventuresome? does she like trying new positions?
    Is she a pleaser? Is it more important to her that you are satisfied?
    Does she enjoy playfulness and fun during sex?

When someone sees tht you are really trying to LEARN them sexually and not just FUCK them, there seems to be a stronger desire for both people to have a wonderful experience. (IMO)

No two people are alike when it comes to orgasms and what works...what doesn't. So if she's told you she's had vaginal O's, if you are looking for her to experience them again, just talk to her. :smile:

8. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    see that was not so hard, i just had an orgasm myself!!!

9. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    I agree the mind is the most powerful sex organ there is

10. Scarlet Thelema

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I can help by offering my own perspective - I find it very difficult to come via clitoral stimulation. But if I had a partner with a size of 7x6" (which I did in the past... sigh...), I'd be coming, whether I wanted to or not! :tongue:

Mike7's description of his wife's preference is exactly what I'm into. But some guys haven't been able to understand that. 'What? You're not into vibrators pressed against your clitoris? All women like that! What's wrong with you?' :rolleyes:

Everyone has made some great points here; talk with her about it and try different approaches together.

11. sargon20

Gold Member

12. Scarlet Thelema

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  13. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

The clitoris is the woman's sex trigger... neglect that and nothing happens.
    there is also a g-spot that helps some to cumm.
    I like to start my love sessions by sucking the clit to an orgasm
    then do my thing,,,,, we usually cumm at the same time.
    Wonderful

14. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

One more thing: my philosophy and lifestye is: "With me , my woman always comes first."
    ========== double meaning intended.

15. MickeyLee

Gold Member

is a matter of her vag.
    really not much to do with your cock.

a women's sexual habits, method of masturbation, comfort with partner, arousal.
    some women are more clitoral.
    some women are more vaginal.
    some women get off from back hands and cunt electrodes.
    is all individual.

16. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    Interesting, so in your case size does play a direct factor. I guess all we really can say is that it does for some and not for others. I agree the whole thing starts in the brain...even when size does matter.

17. studio_tester

studio_tester New Member

Ok, I tried everything. Position alternations, duration, rhythm, and still no vaginal orgasm.
    It's something like she's very excited, but can't finish. It seems to me that some kind of trigger is missing. Or she doesn't konw her body very well....

I don't konw, maybe her ex was better/had a bigger dick/influence.

I also read on the forum that one hung member produces vaginal orgasms to any girl he fucks.
    I guess it's possible...

18. studio_tester

studio_tester New Member

19. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Your size would be enough for most women. It's likely to be technique.

You say that she had vaginal orgasms with her ex. Have you asked her what techniques he used, and what particular motions feel good to her?

Has SHE said she desperately wants vaginal orgasms, or is she happy to just have clitoral orgasms? She may not be having vaginal orgasms because she doesn't want to.

Or she may not feel safe enough to relax with you.

There are many, many possible reasons for an absence of vaginal orgasms, many of which won't be obvious without having an honest talk with her.

I LOVE that!!! I call it 'the motionless thing'. Best done right after I've orgasmed. It will trigger another one. For me that technique is mostly about physical feelings. He's touching every orgasmic part of my vagina at once - what's not to love?

So true. When I'm properly mindfucked it takes it to a completely different level.

[/QUOTE]

Also true!

My body doesn't support that theory at all. Large CV distance, and extremely orgasmic from penetrative sex.

Rubbish. For SOME women, her clit is her trigger. For some women, the clit contributes very little to orgasms, and others despise clitoral stimulation during sex.

Did you try talking to her about it? If not, you haven't tried everything.

It's possible. However, a lot of being 'better' than others is willingness to learn and to pay attention to one's partner. If you have those qualities, your technique could improve (assuming of course, that your technique is the reason she isn't having vaginal orgasms).

Don't believe everything you read.

20. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    That deep spot press & hold is an amazing trigger for us. It's also very repeatable for her multiple orgasms. Stack a few close together and she's shaking like leaf and can't even catch her breath. I've asked her what it feels like after and she has trouble putting it into words, can only describe it as deep pressure inside her and intense waves of emotion. I alternate that deep press/hold with other regular strokes (shallow/deep, fast/slow, hard pounding etc.). For the record I'm around same size as you 7x6 at base of shaft, banana shape w/ little downward curve.

One thing not mentioned that I don't know is a factor some but not all is sounds and vocals during sex. In our case we do not have quiet sex by any means. My wife is very vocal and has no trouble fully letting go of all of her emotions during sex which helps her to get there. She also likes the sound of my voice to talk to her a little to help her over the edge when she's close to coming.

Draft saved Draft deleted