Vaginal orgasms

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not that anyone cares, but I had one vaginal orgasm with my husband, all 9" of him inside me, one time, and I thought I was going to explode. I told him if that happened all the time, I'd never get out of bed. We never figured out what he did different to turn me on so completely, but it was powerful enough to almost knock me out (I did scream at the top of my lungs). Otherwise, it has always been clitoral orgasms. I have *never* faked it in my life - I'm one of those women who also get a real high from penetration, orgasm or no - the ONE FLESH thing takes me over the top.

Sex with love is spectacularly magnificent!!!

tubaroska

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If only 30% of us have vaginal orgasms, and what I read is close to true about only 46% of us having any type of orgasm, that means only 18% have vaginal orgasms.

The clitoris is said to be the only part of the human body designed exclusively for pleasure…get over it guys, that’s what God gave it to us for.

If you want a good position for giving a vaginal orgasm, try a light massage on the G-spot while you’re licking her to a blended orgasm.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
newest science theory is that not all women have a g-spot.
personally, i've tried everything short of a jackhammer on that spot, broken several dildos, snapped several vibes, worn out several men and still got nowt from it. there is no amazing, magical pleasure spot hiding in the front wall of my vag.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife acheives vaginal orgasms in any postition where my dick is inside her.

My first wife could only achieve vaginal orgasms in any position where my dick was further than the next room. She's moved 5 states away since and now claims to get them all the time. Bitch.

Here's something I really enjoy...every time.

If I am in missionary position, I love to take the head of my man's cock and use it to masturbate my clit. The texture of the head of his pre-cum wet cock against my clit is HEAVEN and the act itself is an extreme turn on.

The man can of course feel the unique sensation as well, especially if he can sense the clit right around or slightly inside of his gaping cock slit as the head is used as a stroke tool, so it is VERY enjoyable for both.

My wife and I do this all the time and love it! It's great when we need to take a break, but still want the sensation to keep going. I love the feeling of my frenulum rubbing against her stiff clit. The other thing we do is, with her sitting perfectly still on top, is the rhythmically do kegels. My expansion/her contraction makes for pretty hot laziness.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I only have Vaginal orgasms so maybe you might like my answers

Doggy is a sure fire way to get me off if you fuck me hard - no sensual BS - doggy is the time to get down and dirty and lay into me.

Missionary is good for sensual with lots of kissing - otherwise grab my ass and pump me hard and suck on my nipples.

Reverse cowgirl is good especially if we have another person with us, but keep playing with my tits.

EnTaro

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's better to not be fixated on vaginal orgasm but simply on the very different kind of pleasure a girl gets from vaginal rather than clitoral stimulation. My girl prefers vaginal over clitoral, even though she will cum in the latter but not the former.

D

deleted356736

newest science theory is that not all women have a g-spot.
personally, i've tried everything short of a jackhammer on that spot, broken several dildos, snapped several vibes, worn out several men and still got nowt from it. there is no amazing, magical pleasure spot hiding in the front wall of my vag.

Don't know about the science, but the g-spot can be elusive. I had a mistress who'd had many lovers who'd explored and never found hers. It was, if you can imagine her lying on her back, at about 10 on a clockface. To be off-centre like that is not uncommon. So her belief that she didn't have wasn't quite right. Beyond that, my experience is that the best positions for vaginal orgasms are those where the penis rubs the g-spot.

My wife takes orgasms as she finds them, but to her a vaginal orgasm is more fulfilling in a physical sense, or more filling is actually how she describes it. It's also more fulfilling in an emotional sense in some way. I can see it on her face without her trying to verbalise it, and it truly is much more intense to an orgasm that comes from clitoral stimulation.

sharkinskirt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had a handfull of vaginal orgasms in my life, and they were achieved in the missionary position. Ohhh, and they were all with the same girthy but short guy. And it was WONDERFULL!

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lick from asshole to clit till she has her first orgasm and then make slow sensual moves while pentrating her slowly and deeply while you kiss her passionately then wait while lying compleatly still for a few minutes then pump her slowly building speed until she has a orgasm deep in her vagina. It works for me.

well now im hard

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
and my girl can only cum during penetration if she's rubbing her clit. for a while I felt bad about my own sexual prowess, but once I learned that 1. even if she doesn't cum from penetration, she is still totally satisfies, and 2. that its not a bad thing if she touches herself during sex, she cums fairly regularly. and man it feels good to have a vagina cumming around you.