Vaginal pimples

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Herpes can lay dormant and appear many years later.. Not to try to scare you, just educate, but it really sounds like a normal occurrence whether or not other ladies on here experience it. If it happens again, then just go see someone right then and have it evaluated. That's the best anyone can tell you to do with out being a doctor themselves.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Nottswanker

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's most likely hormones. I get almost all the typical premenstrual symptoms including breakouts up to 10 days before I start bleeding.

"The risk of vaginal pimples not associated with an STD is higher during menstruation, due to the hormonal changes in the body that lead to increased body acne in some women."

Remedies for Vaginal Pimples | eHow.com

Vaginal Pimples

Vaginal Pimples - What causes them?
The voice of reason! I read this and immediately thought it sounded like a hormonally influenced sebaceous condition.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I would hope so - but there is no harm having an informative thread like this bumped.

Yes, something like this could be an STD and it is always best to get these things checked and assume they are til proven otherwise.

FWIW, in the case of plain, ordinary, non-STD related pimples (whiteheads, whatever) on any area of the body an anti-septic zinc cream is the bee's knees. Zinc-based nappy-rash cream is particularly kind and helpful for any cuts, abrasions, chafing, etc. in and around the vagina and anus.

colleville

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Folks,
Thanks for your replies especially 12 months on. It appears that is a hormone issue, however for everyones info I did get tested and had a clean bill. I also mentioned to the Dr who tested me and she confirmed that it was not a STI on the verbal advise I gave, and was very confident.

Thanks again

C