vaginal sex (condomless)

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
Guys how old were you when you first had sexual intercourse without a condom? What was your reaction were you suprised by the difference? Also how long did you last did you find you came quicker than with a condom?

I was 19 in a committed realtionship and she was on the pill. It was like I was a virgin all over again I could not get over the sensation and what a diffrence there was. Apparantly neither could my penis because I came in about six pumps. I had to regain my stamina and get use to fucking to a different sensation!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The most incredible sensation after condons safe use for while that I got was to take 'his' uncut one...its unbeliable the foreskin moving inside and the sensations of it...I will remember forever. :cool:

1ceman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find that I usually cum a little faster without a condom on, too, though I tend to last a really long time regardless. I didn't have sex without one until a few months ago, but my girlfriend and I have done it several times since. We're adamant about birth control, but sometimes we just get overzealous.

As far as sensations go, it's really just more sensitivity. Without the condom, I can feel everything she's doing and that's a pretty good feeling. I wasn't surprised by the difference though. She was begging me to go without for a while because she liked the feeling better. Actually, she always begs for me to just stick it in during foreplay, so every once and a while I'll grant her wish.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 24, and I've never done it without a condom.
I really recommend always using a condom, until you are married, and sure you want to, and are sure you're ready to have kids
(or at least the possibility).
Now, I'm not trying to disrespect your girlfriend, but even supposing you can trust her, she still might get pregnant on you. Just mark the next 21 years of your life off your calender in that case. It wouldnt' be the first time a girl accidentally or "accidentally" got pregnant if you know what I mean.
Best of luck.
Matt

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MattBrick said:
I'm 24, and I've never done it without a condom.
I really recommend always using a condom, until you are married, and sure you want to, and are sure you're ready to have kids
(or at least the possibility).
Now, I'm not trying to disrespect your girlfriend, but even supposing you can trust her, she still might get pregnant on you. Just mark the next 21 years of your life off your calender in that case. It wouldnt' be the first time a girl accidentally or "accidentally" got pregnant if you know what I mean.
Best of luck.
Matt

A-Frickin-MEN brother!

Funny how she "accidentally" forgets a pill when she feels like there's something "missing" in the relationship...or she feels like its falling apart altogether:rolleyes:

Anyways...back on topic: I was 16 and with my second "sexual" girlfriend. We had used rubbers up until she was on the pill. Of course, being the smart girl she is and her age...she knew pregnancy would be a deathsentence from her folks.

Wrap it up brah

....OB

Wingwalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was 19 with my first real girlfriend when we tried sex without a condom one night. The difference in sensation was amazing for both of us. She was a fairly meek girl, but "It's a thousand percent better!" were her words before she basically attacked me for a second round.

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was 16 and with my second GF. we were using condoms for a while and then she went on the pill. I will never forget that day, we did it on a blanket on the floor. Guess what? she got pregnant....

Anyways, I love the feeling of doing it without, only problem is that it's very difficult to hold back when you really feeling her like that. I can do it almost double as long when using a condom, but somehow the satisfaction after doing it with is not to the same level of doing it without.

I heard from many a girl that it feels so much better when you are not using a condom. I was told that she can feel the penis shape better and also when you cum inside her it's a totally different thing.

EMIKOHOT

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My studs told me that his first was without a condom because she was on the pill. I guess that can be quite the bad thing to do in more than one way. Not only is it unsafe but he has told me that AFTER 2 long term relationships without a condom, he had problems in the "erection" department every time he would take out a condom. Is that normal?

Victor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first time was with my girlfriend at the age of 16 (24 now and still banging her). We used condoms until we went to planned parenthood and got her on the pill. If you're going to have sex and you're both clean and all the baby percautions are taken... skin to skin is the only way to go! I still have condoms and use them only because it's a very easy clean up. lol...

B_cadetmatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was 19 with my first love. I couldn't believe the difference. Yeah, it's good to be safe and all, but you guys who have never even tried it once have no idea what you're missing. If the girl's on the pill, and you know she's clean, then there's really nothing to worry about. Even if you're still worried, all you have to have is a little self-control and go with the old fashioned pulling-out method.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With a rubber, I might as well be a pick swinger in a coal mine. Swingin' away till my hearts content. Without a rubber, I have to focus not to come. I make no excuses, Im a 15-20 minute man without one. But with one, I just pile drive away until I get tired, then take the rubber off and jack off onto her. Ive had my fair share of sheathed and unsheathed sex, and i have only ever come once with a rain hat on from sex.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, sex without a condom is so much better. The sensation is much more pleasurable I can feel everything she's doing and there lies a problem; I usually cum a little faster without a condom on.

I noted with interest that for some girls/women the penis shape feels better and when you ejaculate it is a totally different feeling. I’m afraid my partner doesn’t agree and claims there is no significant loss of pleasurable sensation if I wear a condom. For her, the primary consideration is how I use my penis in reaching her G-spot and the depth of penetration. That is one reason we rarely use ribbed or studded condoms and much prefer using a vibrator or dildo if we want to enhance our lovemaking.

:smileysex5: :hug: :smlove2:

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate rubbers would almost rather go with out but not really. use a spermicide or other contraceptive.

Rubber are the worst

MR C

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile: yea its pretty normal. I got used to not using condoms, then when the time came to use them again i found it difficult to stay 100% hard and ejaculate.

EMIKOHOT said:
My studs told me that his first was without a condom because she was on the pill. I guess that can be quite the bad thing to do in more than one way. Not only is it unsafe but he has told me that AFTER 2 long term relationships without a condom, he had problems in the "erection" department every time he would take out a condom. Is that normal?

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Condoms were essential until the pill was widely available. My first uncovered fuck was at age 21 and I could not believe the difference! Using a cover is like fucking a spare tire. For the next few years I fucked lots of women without. But soon the health scares came along and back on with the covers. Now the only times I use a condom are with new women for health reasons, until I and they are sure we're clear.

Eric420

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was 18 first time w/ no condom. I got lucky, cuz she didnt get pregnant after I busted inside her... just couldnt pull out in time. Since then I decided that condoms are a good idea. [im 28 now]