vaginal sex (condomless)

kwc4you2003

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was 19 and in my first committed relationship. She was on the pill so we thought nothing of it. And nothing ever happened. She never got pregnant. It was unbelieveable how much better it felt. Now after almost 3 years of unprotected sex with her we broke up and i had to go back to condoms again. Its just not the same.

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 24, and I've never done it without a condom.
I really recommend always using a condom, until you are married, and sure you want to, and are sure you're ready to have kids
(or at least the possibility).
Now, I'm not trying to disrespect your girlfriend, but even supposing you can trust her, she still might get pregnant on you. Just mark the next 21 years of your life off your calender in that case. It wouldnt' be the first time a girl accidentally or "accidentally" got pregnant if you know what I mean.
Best of luck.
Matt

dude u can get a girl pregnant even with one on, ignoring the stds. my bud is in the hospital now with his ex givin labor. condom broke.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer no condoms. I hate the damn things with a passion but I insists a partner uses them. I don't want any STD's. Pregnancy doesn't scare me in the least.

As for spermicide, don't ever come near me with it. I am severely allergic!:eek:

But condomless sex is SO much better feeling than with the condom! Anyhow, be smart and use the rubber!

robmass42

Experimental Member
Media
my ex-wife and I had each been with lots of partners (of both genders) prior to getting married. Before the wedding, we both had STD tests (both clean), and she went on the pill until we were ready to conceive.

So, our first bareback fuck was the week we got married, and we both went crazy. It was the greatest thing ever (or so we thought at the time). It got really hot when we wanted to conceive.... we were doing it as many times a day as possible.

A few years later when I figured out she was screwing other guys, I wouldn't fuck her any more with out a condom.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my first few times were condomless. i lost my virginity when i was 18 and we didn't use one since i didn't have any and she was on the pill. felt great...she was also INCREDIBLY tight. but we went for a long time. wound up finishing off by watching each other masturbate, so that was hot. then the next girl i slept with was somewhat older (i was still 18, she was in her mid-20s) and didn't want to use them, but she was on the pill as well. so i definitely got used to doing it "unwrapped" first, which has given me some degree of control on how long i last now. my next girlfriend insisted on using condoms, which i had no problem with. though i was using Magnums back then which were a bit too snug so i was never able to cum inside of her anyway. towards the end of our relationship, i switched to Magnum XLs which allow me to most of the time. i had a few one night stands when i wasn't expecting them since then where i had to use the condom the girl had on them, which tended to be just regular. yeah, ouch. but totally worth it. ;) then with my last girlfriend, we used them at first and then decided to stop since she was on the patch and we were both clean. it really is sooooo much better without, but they are a necessity most of the time. unless i'm in a long term exclusive relationship with a girl and we've both been tested and she's on birth control...i'll use them, every time.

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was first having sex I couldn't fit a regular condom on my cock and I didn't realize it was because I was abnormally thick and a regular condom would never fit on me ever.

I have to be honest, we got so hot together she finally demanded I just enter her without a condom.

I tend to have as much stamina as needed. It's a thing that I started training on when I was 13. So, condom or not, it's not an issue. The more she orgasms, the harder it gets and the more power I feel over her. Once that mindset sets in (I'm a gentleman in real life!) I can just pound her almost rudely or gently, or mix and match like fast and slow dancing.

I have a hard time cumming with a condom on. It takes more stimulation in other ways to compensate for the loss of sensation.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it almost impossible to orgasm with a condom. When I was starting out, I almost thought there was something wrong with me before I tried it without one.