Vaginal Sex With PA?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Skippy_Skidmarx, Feb 5, 2012.

1. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

It won't be long and I am going to get a PA. What will vaginal sex like with a PA for me and for her? Certainly I won't have to wear a condom? Anything else I need to know? Thanks.

2. DevonTexas

DevonTexas Well-Known Member

Albums:
    are you talking about fucking a production assistant?

3. Rekkuza

Rekkuza Member

He means a Prince Albert piercing (though if the production assistant is hot enough...). I couldn't tell what it'll fee like, but I can tell you that if you're not interested in wearing a condom, your best bet is to find a woman that is equally disinterested. If a woman prefers her men to wear condoms (for any reason), simply having a dick piercing won't get you off the hook.

4. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

I am married and was thinking more of the mechanics othe movement of the PA. Being married, I haven't worn a condom in years and don't want to start now.

5. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hah, just loving how this is one of the few forums anywhere that PA is a well-understood initialism for a 'prince albert'.

Never wanted to pierce anything myself, but I was with a woman who had a clit-hood piercing. I thought it was just awful. It always messed up my rhythm and felt like something that shouldn't be there, like sand in your socks or a popcorn skin in between your teeth.

No piercing would ever move exactly with you, and since rhythm is (imho) the most important skill in sex I don't think it's something I'd ever want.

6. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Got one myself, and had it for several years.

From what my ex said, it's quite mind blowing, but you do need to take it slow first, and yes, PA's work ok in condoms.

7. DevonTexas

DevonTexas Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Piercing? Ick. I'll take the production assistant

8. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Certainly you will. During the healing period, anyway.

Exposure to other people's bodily fluids is a big no no when piercings are in their early stage, even when you are monogamous, as body fluid exposure increases the chance that your new piercing will get infected.

9. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

But how does a PA feel for the guy and the gal while having sex? Does it enhance the experience because there is extra on the end of my cock, does the PA flop around inside the vagina? How does a captive bead ring move on the head of an erect penis while inside of a vagina?

10. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I don't think it "flops around". I've had sex with mine but with a condom. It sat to the side and was snug and the guy said he could barely feel it. That was with a smaller gauge ring. Now that I'm moving on to 4 gauge, it might be different.... but always with a root boot.

11. nomju

nomju Member

Albums:
    Our only problem is that with the p.a. I know bottom out in her, where as I didn't previously. This causes her some discomfort, so now, prior to sex I take out the big horse shoe rind, and replace
    it with a smaller crescent bar.

12. nomju

nomju Member

Albums:
    Our only problem is that with the p.a. I know bottom out in her, where as I didn't previously. This causes her some discomfort, so now, prior to sex I take out the big horse shoe rind, and replace
    it with a smaller crescent bar.

13. aim_2_please

aim_2_please Member

Albums:
    My GF had an ex that had a PA (ring), and she said she loved it. She wasn't sure about it at first, but when she felt it inside her she loved how it felt.

She said he was smaller in length & average thickness, and the PA felt like it added some additional length and size to the head, as it protuded out and down, and made him feel bigger than he was.

Some women claim they feel nothing different, or that it hurts them. Everyone is different, so you shouldn't expect the same reaction from every woman. There are some piercing/mod websites and forums where women/men talk about how a PA feels to them during sex - just do a web search.

14. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Depending upon your size and her internal anatomy, the one thing you need to be watchful for is Bruising her cervix.

The head of your cock is soft and spongy partly to ensure you don't do damage to a woman internally... and a steel ball or bar slamming against her cervix is not good.

For that reason, a ring is better than a barbell... and the inner diameter of the ring should be just slightly larger than the distance from the urethral opening, to the piercing...i.e. just enough bigger to comfortably not compress the tissue the ring surrounds when you are erect.
    This will generally result in the ring tucking in- that is, not dangling and flipping about in there... but being more of a rigid feature on the surface of your glans.

The other thing to be careful of is the potential of the Ball coming loose or unscrewing... and having the tips of a barbell, or open ring, or worse, the ball with a threaded screw on it, tear into her tissues.

If threaded, make sure the threads are very Fine pitched- and screwed in very tight. ( finer pitched threads provide more leverage in tightening by hand than coarser threads )

My preference was for a captive ball that requires a pair of specialized bull ring pliers to close, resulting in a gap too narrow to allow the ball loose, but still allows the ball to spin freely... Because there is no action in fucking that could pry the ring open, I always felt this was the most secure... Although I admit it does make frequent cleaning a little more of a pain ( you need one kind of pliers to get the ball out and take out the ring, another kind to put it back in.)

Another thing about the captive bead ring, is that it works best with gauges 6 thru 2. 0 and 00 gauges can actually be found with a set screw thru removable ring section, that eliminates the ball entirely.

Gauges smaller than 4 are more dangerous to YOU, in that they can be pulled thru... and more readily bend or release a captive bead.
    So, once you get the PA, you should begin a campaign of Up gauging to a safer and more aesthetically appealing 6 or 4.

In my experience the best way to do this is to put two or even three rings into the piercing for extended wear, 8 to 12 hours per day.

After initial healing taking 2 or 3 weeks, You will find that two or even three 12 gauge rings will fit thru a 10 gauge hole, with minimal discomfort... and apply a stretching pressure constantly, while allowing air to the inner surface of the pierced tissue- which will actually promote faster healing and better scar formation on the inner piercing wall.
    Regularly shifting the positions of these three rings will keep stretching and averaging the size and shape of the hole.

After a few days to a week you will find you can easily replace on the the small gauge ring with the next size larger gauge... two 12s and a 10, say... then soon, two 10s and a 12...
    You will find that with other rings already in, its fairly easy to insert an additional thin ring.

After just a few weeks of this you will find you can take them all out and fairly comfortably insert a 6 or 4 gauge ring.

And, again, for safest intercourse with PA in... for whatever gauge you are going to wear... you want the I.D. to be only slightly larger than the width of tissue between urethra and piercing.

For me, that's a 1/2" distance, and my PA rings, even the 0 gauge, have inside diameters of 5/8"

15. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

16. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

The quote above was about the removed post above, which was obviously a solicitation of some sort.

Draft saved Draft deleted