Vaginal spasms with orgasm

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is really interesting, because I've felt a similar thing from the other side of things. If I squeeze on a single finger, it feels as though the finger might just break (when it's my own finger) and have had comments from my partners that suggest they feel the same thing. I can feel the pressure strongly right along my vag walls at any points where I'm touching the finger (plus some other feelings extending up the walls).

But if I squeeze against a very hard cock, I can hardly feel the extra pressure in my vag at all. I've always found it rather weird.

It may be more of a pleasure pain tolerance thing too. A cock is more giving in all directions than a finger (unless it's bending at the joint), and squeeze it hard enough it just feels better and better.

When we go prone-bone the angle and bend seems to be the most drastic for both of us (especially if I'm riding high), yet it's not painful at all. In fact, when she cums, I can feel movement around my shaft which tells me she's spasming, but again the squeezes barely register.

One thing I love doing to intensify the experience is kneading the muscle that tightens. Sometimes it's close to the opening, sometimes it's mid-depth, sometimes deep. Sometimes it's along the top wall, bottom wall or sides. At any rate, I point my cock in that direction and just massage it furiously (as in nudgefuck). Depending on my mood, I also do long sawing motions going from just the tip to balls deep and back to the tip. It helps if the vaginal barrel is oriented in a curve as opposed to straight on too. The curvature increases the pressure as I let the muscle close in and force it back open. If she wants me to thrust-and-hold, she'll grab me by my hips to stop me from moving and just squeeze release squeeze release.

I might be able to throw a little light on this. There are devices used to measure hand grip strength (dynanometers), and the biggest numbers are pulled when the grip is closed - like making a fist around a pencil. Once you open your grip (like gripping an aerosol can), grip strength is reduced. There's probably stuff to do with levers and optimal situations but that's not my forte.

I've noticed this when palming a tennis ball vs. a basketball and it does make sense. In my several failed attempts at fisting there seems to be a point when the muscles kind of give up and the tightness is just a completely relaxed pouch stretched completely taut. At that point I just have to stop because it literally feels like I will break something if I go past my knuckle.

Used to have a fuckbuddy whose cunt was naturally tight and she also mastered kegels... She could squeeze my cock during intercourse and sometimes squeezed so strong that my cock went out of pussy...

If my wife coughs while I'm inside her it feels like she's pushing me out. When she squeezes/spasms from her orgasming, it feels like she's sucking me in. I think it may have to do more with my baseball bat shape than actually sucking me in. Anyone else notice this difference?

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*ponders* contracting muscles on a thinner object, feels like i am squeezing/closing down on the object. contracting muscles on a girthier object, i can feel the muscles stretch/pull.

i don't notice less of an ability to squeeze/lock down, cuz i can strangle hold the boy when evil/orgasm denial requires... the difference is sensation on my end.
:confused:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yah, it is a matter of muscle tone. If a male is very busy moving, he might not notice. If he holds still, he might notice. And also I have indeed ejected a plaything during orgasm, if I don't hang on.

Some females have never actually had an orgasm because they are told it's sinful to pay attention to that part of themselves. Or touch it with their hands, except to wash. Very sad, that.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I loved the sex with my ex gf. Her pussy was so wet, my balls would be coated in her juices in no time. When her pussy started to spasm, it really clamped. In the early days I'd cum as soon as she started.. My softening cock would just be squeezed out of her pussy with quite a force! After practice I could keep control and power my hard cock through her spasms, keeping my cum on the edge of boiling over. I wanted to last as long as I could because her clamping felt so good. I'd keep sliding into her, her pussy being so wet meant that I could keep sliding through her clamped vaginal walls, and this made me so hard. Shed have more spasms, but I could just keep going.. With her eyes wide open, shed usually start shaking her head, telling me no..no.. as she built to another orgasm. Her eyes would remain wide open, as she rode through an orgasm, opening even wider when the climax really hit, her mouth would then open as powerful spams passed trough her body and pussy, her body shakin. I'd look deep into her eyes which would remained locked, it was as if we were looking through each other. I could feel more of her pussy juices gush and flow over my cock as I maintained constant deep strokes. Only after she had gone through a series of pussy spasms, usually the fourth series, would I feel I'd earn't the right to cum myself.
Nothing has felt better than her pussy rippling, clamping and spasming around my cock. I crave that feeling and looking into her eyes while in orgasm is something else..
She could also 'Break Wind' at times while she was convulsing....'Sorry', shed mutter.... I just loved the way shed loose control.. She was the most intence 'Love making' I've ever had... Loved her

This was just beautiful, ant008. What memories it evoked.

FullKilt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For any man to decide they know whether a woman has had or has not had an orgasm, is ridiculous.

I follow all the musculature discussion, comments about the emphasis of emotional connection, and the importance of sex being about more than just the production of an orgasm in this thread. As usual the knowledge pool here on LPSG is deep, and all of that corroborates with my experiences as well. However, Mumzi's comment that I quoted above confuses me.

If you have the intimate connection that good lovemaking requires, how can you not know? I know exactly where my wife is in her orgasmic cycle at any given time during lovemaking, and I'm sure that is not an unusual thing for a lot of long-term partners. It has very little to do with what the muscles are doing.

FK

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yah, it is a matter of muscle tone. If a male is very busy moving, he might not notice. If he holds still, he might notice. And also I have indeed ejected a plaything during orgasm, if I don't hang on.

Some females have never actually had an orgasm because they are told it's sinful to pay attention to that part of themselves. Or touch it with their hands, except to wash. Very sad, that.

yes exactly! that fuckbuddy of mine has your bodytype also... maybe there's a link between a tight vagina and a pear shaped body

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I follow all the musculature discussion, comments about the emphasis of emotional connection, and the importance of sex being about more than just the production of an orgasm in this thread. As usual the knowledge pool here on LPSG is deep, and all of that corroborates with my experiences as well. However, Mumzi's comment that I quoted above confuses me.

If you have the intimate connection that good lovemaking requires, how can you not know? I know exactly where my wife is in her orgasmic cycle at any given time during lovemaking, and I'm sure that is not an unusual thing for a lot of long-term partners. It has very little to do with what the muscles are doing.

FK

Sorry, didn't see this earlier. But you are right. There is a huge difference between a couple who know each other and love each other and 2 people just having sex. My comment was more about guys assuming they can tell if a woman has an orgasm because of certain body signals....which were discribed as vaginal spasms. If she said she did, accept it.
Long term partners are more in tune with each other. Yes,it's much more than just the orgasm.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Helga, I don't think this is helpful. I'm nearing 30, and have been in long term, relationships for the past 8 years, yet I still haven't experienced an orgasm - but it has nothing to do with my bathing habits, or what I was told I can or cannot do with my body.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Helga, I don't think this is helpful. I'm nearing 30, and have been in long term, relationships for the past 8 years, yet I still haven't experienced an orgasm - but it has nothing to do with my bathing habits, or what I was told I can or cannot do with my body.

Wow. I don't know what to say to that. :confused:

I'm sorry.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was thinking the same about her post but got distracted by something shiny before i could respond.

some women pop as soon as you touch them,
some women take forever and a day,
and some never cum at all.

and it's all perfectly normal and healthy, if a little frustrating at times. it's not proof that a woman is repressed or up tight if she doesn't O as easily as the others. it's not her fault or her lovers' faults. it's just the way some women are wired.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I might be able to throw a little light on this. There are devices used to measure hand grip strength (dynanometers), and the biggest numbers are pulled when the grip is closed - like making a fist around a pencil. Once you open your grip (like gripping an aerosol can), grip strength is reduced. There's probably stuff to do with levers and optimal situations but that's not my forte.

TL;DR: I know what you're talking about.

Oh, I like this theory! This definitely works with what I've experienced! Particularly because my lack of sensation thing is more likely to happen with girthier partners. Thanks!

One thing I love doing to intensify the experience is kneading the muscle that tightens. Sometimes it's close to the opening, sometimes it's mid-depth, sometimes deep. Sometimes it's along the top wall, bottom wall or sides. At any rate, I point my cock in that direction and just massage it furiously (as in nudgefuck). Depending on my mood, I also do long sawing motions going from just the tip to balls deep and back to the tip. It helps if the vaginal barrel is oriented in a curve as opposed to straight on too. The curvature increases the pressure as I let the muscle close in and force it back open. If she wants me to thrust-and-hold, she'll grab me by my hips to stop me from moving and just squeeze release squeeze release.

*shivers* Did I mention that I love you? :tongue:

If my wife coughs while I'm inside her it feels like she's pushing me out. When she squeezes/spasms from her orgasming, it feels like she's sucking me in. I think it may have to do more with my baseball bat shape than actually sucking me in. Anyone else notice this difference?

For me it seems to depend on which spot I'm cumming with. If it's that spot on the back wall near the entrance, I suck in. If it's my mid spot, I push out. I'm having trouble remembering what I do when it's a deep spot orgasm - maybe I'm just too floaty then to remember.

i don't notice less of an ability to squeeze/lock down, cuz i can strangle hold the boy when evil/orgasm denial requires... the difference is sensation on my end.
:confused:

I can feel the contractions of orgasms - it's just purposeful squeezes that my sensation seems to go fuzzy on :confused:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Australian vaginas are so peculiar :tongue1::wink::biggrin:

orgasm denial on the boy, squeezing his glans while making the humpy bumpy stalls his orgasm. squeezing while trying to stop my orgasm would be every so counter productive. cuz PC fiddling makes me/Jenny happy: redface:

also depends on which set, urm, level of muscle i'm working with. with the boy at full depth i can't squeeze as hard with the introitus muscles, but feel the stretching sensation more. the deepest bit not sure if i notice squeezing the muscles more because there is something to grip on. is enough to cause the boy to make odd but happy sex faces.

baring down/lifting up is where i have that "can't squeeze as hard" thang happening. feels like i have to work hard for the same lift. could be from tenting/uterus lifting?

kinda wish i had my very own Jenny Cam. just to see what's really going on in there. :redface:

eta: all my orgasms are of the pull in variety. gonna have to try the pushgasm one day. *will never remember to*

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Australian vaginas are so peculiar :tongue1::wink::biggrin:

orgasm denial on the boy, squeezing his glans while making the humpy bumpy stalls his orgasm. squeezing while trying to stop my orgasm would be every so counter productive. cuz PC fiddling makes me/Jenny happy: redface:

also depends on which set, urm, level of muscle i'm working with. with the boy at full depth i can't squeeze as hard with the introitus muscles, but feel the stretching sensation more. the deepest bit not sure if i notice squeezing the muscles more because there is something to grip on. is enough to cause the boy to make odd but happy sex faces.

baring down/lifting up is where i have that "can't squeeze as hard" thang happening. feels like i have to work hard for the same lift. could be from tenting/uterus lifting?

kinda wish i had my very own Jenny Cam. just to see what's really going on in there. :redface:

eta: all my orgasms are of the pull in variety. gonna have to try the pushgasm one day. *will never remember to*

I find my g-spot orgasms to be pushgasms to the point I have to give plenty of warning I'm going to cum so he can anchor himself or the strength of the contractions will push him out.
This is especially true if we are in missionary position.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This post made my day.

It can make things interesting because as much as I adore thrusting while I'm orgasming chances are he's not going to stay inside of me.
Up on the orgasmic plateau he really wouldn't have to thrust at all, just jelqu (spl?) and grind for me to repeatedly cum.
One playmate said it felt like his cock was being milked with milk maids hands. :redface:.
I'm sure he ment that as a compliment.