Vaginal Steam Cleaning

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hmm a steam and press?

Where did I recently read about a vagina spa day where you can get masks, peels, etc. I'd do it.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, apparently one sits on a "potty" chair and an herbal concoction (a tea of sorts) steams away the cares and woes of the neglected vagina. I didn't know that my vag needed a steaming - but I'm glad I found out! Thank you Jay Leno - thank you!

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually use an apricot scrub and a light mask the day before waxing, needs to be twenty four hours before. Got the idea from the spa I go to in NY that offers it as a treatment. Just to a patch test and make sure the mask ingredients are not going to hurt

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ooh that's a great idea--apricot scrub.

i once made the horrible mistake of shaving, then exfoliating with a eucalyptus sugar scrub. Painful to the extreme.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually use an apricot scrub and a light mask the day before waxing, needs to be twenty four hours before. Got the idea from the spa I go to in NY that offers it as a treatment. Just to a patch test and make sure the mask ingredients are not going to hurt

I cannot fucking believe I'm going to ask this... What's a light mask?

I get waxed once a month and my waxer finally talked me into using the apricot scrub exfoliant. Would it be gay for me to say I fucking love it now!!? Not that there's anything wrong with sounding gay, I just wanted to take the whole manly Ralph Kramden, "Take a belt sander to it if you have an ingrown, you whiny bitch." approach. Now it's time for a kinder gentler more sensitive approach.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i would hope this is not an internal thing as that would mess up a whole lotta thing chemically. but if you're just getting your vulva steamed, that's cool! can i sign up for an ass and balls steam session? haha...

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have some herbal tea, a big kettle and some fine grade sandpaper. Ladies and Gents, please form an orderly queue. RawDog, you're first.:cool::biggrin1:

There's a Beauty Salon near me that offers lady-garden trims, waxes, bleaching etc., ....and lip plumping. I haven't seen steaming on the menu.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have some herbal tea, a big kettle and some fine grade sandpaper. Ladies and Gents, please form an orderly queue. RawDog, you're first.:cool::biggrin1:

Anything for you, my dear.

Well almost anything. <<shudder>>

Ok, just this once. Will there be spankings too?

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I cannot fucking believe I'm going to ask this... What's a light mask?

I get waxed once a month and my waxer finally talked me into using the apricot scrub exfoliant. Would it be gay for me to say I fucking love it now!!? Not that there's anything wrong with sounding gay, I just wanted to take the whole manly Ralph Kramden, "Take a belt sander to it if you have an ingrown, you whiny bitch." approach. Now it's time for a kinder gentler more sensitive approach.

Any natural mask that doesn't have salycic acid, sulfuric acid, or any other abrasive additive, go for something that says sensitive skin

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is it for moisturizing or cleansing your pores?

More for moisturizing, you would not want to start extracting the skin in that area. Once you start playing being too abrasive by using exfoliating and pore cleaning, the skin is going to be too sensitive before hair removal. It is better to wait twenty four hours after a treatment before hair removal

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You ladies are crazy! lol I have no idea whats up with the scrubs and masks but I just basically use soap and water and shave it regularly..lol. Why the heck would you need to do anything else? I bet the cave women would freakin DIE if they knew women someday would steam clean their vaginas. Its like an oven..self cleaning.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually just rent a carpet cleaner from Home Depot. :rolleyes:

(In all seriousness, I think it's ridiculous. The vagina is self cleaning, and if you shower, shave and exercise, no problemo.)

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Leno reports an "upscale" spa for women in LA is offering a procedure named Vaginal Steam Cleaning.

You've got to be fucking kidding me!
Ughhhh.

I hate..HATE these arsehats who prey on and exploit women's insecurity about their genitals and their natural odor to make a quick buck.
The "treatment" is a good way to get a yeast infection and has to be looked at in the exact same light as vaginal douching. Unnecessary and potentially harmful.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why did I just read this thread? :dunno:

Although it is intriguing! Very strange idea that someone would want to steam clean their genitals. If they do something wrong it could be very painful I would think.