Vaginal Strength

safeway334

Just Browsing
Media
Hello all,
I'm new at this so please bear with me. My wife and I just had a beautiful baby and she wants to get back into shape so she has started to do Kegels. She just started exercising them. She tells me that she does her kegels about 5 times in a day for about 20 minutes each time. We have read that women with strong muscles can stop a penis from entering or push it out no matter how hard the guy pushes and that a seasoned gal can do some amazing tricks in the bedroom. I guess I'm in for a real treat? Our question to the ladies is, What can you do with your strong muscles? And how long did it take to achieve this amazing power? We both are excited to see the responses.

Steve

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kegels are kind of useless unless you use some kind of resistance. (You wouldn't increase your biceps by lowering and raising your fist, now would you?)

Check out the internet and amazon.com for vaginal exercisers that provide resistance.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've already created a thread on this topic called "Milking the Penis with the Vagina" that has quite a bit of information.

Kegels are kind of useless unless you use some kind of resistance. (You wouldn't increase your biceps by lowering and raising your fist, now would you?)

Check out the internet and amazon.com for vaginal exercisers that provide resistance.

Really? I had no idea! I have a pretty strong one, myself, so I'm not sure that isolations don't work, but I'd be willing to try resistance exercisers also.

My cousin said he went to a club (of sorts) in which the "entertainer"'s vagina could puff on a cigarette. (well, that's what he said)

There's a video someone posted on my page of this trick. I honestly believe I could do it, but I really really really really really don't want to.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media

Well if enough are done then they are not useless.Stopping yourself urinating midstream is what us midwives advise our patients to do though if they are not sore then a dildo inserted and squeezing that works very well.

I never used any contraptions and i'm doing fine downstairs.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Really? I had no idea! I have a pretty strong one, myself, so I'm not sure that isolations don't work, but I'd be willing to try resistance exercisers also.

This really works well. I I felt the benefit in the GF go from can't grip to vice like grip. Petite, if you Pompoir you really don't need it!

http://www.mumstuff.co.uk/acatalog/PelvicToner.jpg

There's a video someone posted on my page of this trick. I honestly believe I could do it, but I really really really really really don't want to.

I was pulled up on stage in a sex show in Amsterdam. I lit a candle for her, she put it up her veejay, then was able to twirl it about. She later blew it out too.

The sex shows aren't worth the money, though you do have a good mix of people in there, just like most clubs in Holland.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've tried two kinds -- the Kegelmaster and the GyneFlex.

The Kegelmaster was so-so. I'm sure other people had lots of success with it. But I just didn't seem to see any difference in real life.

I liked the GyneFlex a LOT more. It's not only cheaper, it's easier to clean, and easier to use. I have more orgasms now. Very happy. :tongue:

Well if enough are done then they are not useless.Stopping yourself urinating midstream is what us midwives advise our patients to do though if they are not sore then a dildo inserted and squeezing that works very well.

I never used any contraptions and i'm doing fine downstairs.

After years of doing ordinary Kegels, I wasn't where I wanted to be. I wanted to be able to jack off a dick with my muscles alone. I also had to wait a good 12 - 18 hours between orgasms.

To improve on ordinary Kegels, I used the Kegelmaster off and on for several years, and didn't really get anywhere either. For whatever reason, the angle/construction of the gismo just didn't match up with my anatomy.

Then I got the GyneFlex, and after just a week, I have a shorter "recovery" period between orgasms, and am almost multiple O. I'm also probably going to be able to do the massage trick in just a couple of weeks more.

It's made a MAJOR difference for me.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you (or anyone here) tried those Jade Egg exercises?

Yes, I bought some. One jade, one lapis lazuli, one quartz, etc. They're all different weights and sizes and very pretty, which I have to admit was one of the motivating factors. I am a sucker for pretty things. I haven't tried them yet, but I'll let you know.

I'll probably post any updates in the "milking" thread.

Thank you CrackOff, chrissymgreen, and Not_Puny for the links to the resistance exercisers! :smile:

I'm going to try the one suggested by Not_Punny since she compared two of them, plus I like the fact that there's several levels of resistance. But it sure does look like a scary device.

Last edited:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I've tried two kinds -- the Kegelmaster and the GyneFlex.

The Kegelmaster was so-so. I'm sure other people had lots of success with it. But I just didn't seem to see any difference in real life.

I liked the GyneFlex a LOT more. It's not only cheaper, it's easier to clean, and easier to use. I have more orgasms now. Very happy. :tongue:

After years of doing ordinary Kegels, I wasn't where I wanted to be. I wanted to be able to jack off a dick with my muscles alone. I also had to wait a good 12 - 18 hours between orgasms.

To improve on ordinary Kegels, I used the Kegelmaster off and on for several years, and didn't really get anywhere either. For whatever reason, the angle/construction of the gismo just didn't match up with my anatomy.

Then I got the GyneFlex, and after just a week, I have a shorter "recovery" period between orgasms, and am almost multiple O. I'm also probably going to be able to do the massage trick in just a couple of weeks more.

It's made a MAJOR difference for me.

Fabulous however i think it all depends on anatomy.My orgasms are fine without using any contraptions though if i need to improve on my body i'll bear them in mind.

D_Letha Weapons

Experimental Member
Media
NotPunny, thanks for the links. I checked out the GyneFlex and it says that it's for women who have had one to two babies. I don't have children, so I'm wondering if it'd be worth my while to give it a whirl. I bought SmartBalls a while back, but I've never done much with them. Does anyone here have experience with those? If so, I'd love to hear what you have to say about them.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NotPunny, thanks for the links. I checked out the GyneFlex and it says that it's for women who have had one to two babies. I don't have children, so I'm wondering if it'd be worth my while to give it a whirl. I bought SmartBalls a while back, but I've never done much with them. Does anyone here have experience with those? If so, I'd love to hear what you have to say about them.

I've never had children either, but I think it helps. You don't have to have children to have weak vaginal muscles, as many of the men who responded to the "Milking" thread have indicated. The responses there have made it evident that women with the ability to use their muscles effectively during sex are rare.

It looks like the women of LPSG may soon be among those unique women! I think that's cool.

The stone exercisers I bought have a hole in them so you can attach some floss to them for retrieval and also use the others as a weight to tell you if you are "lifting" it from the opening of the vagina to the top. Once it warms to body temperature, it's hard to tell where it is exactly, so it gives you the ability to "see" where it is and increase your strength level. They're also graduated in size, the smallest ones are for more advanced users.

I just know I'm going to feel like the silliest person on earth when I try it out.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just know I'm going to feel like the silliest person on earth when I try it out.

I'm rushing around so can't make a detailed reponse here, but I felt I had to reply to this one...

Don't feel silly!!! I have been researching and researching soooo many things about sex ever since... well, ever since I lost my virginity. By far, the Jade Egg/stone exercises are something I have always been really curious about. I've tried talking some of my exes into trying them out, and the best I ever got was a very off-handed, "One day, maybe."

You are awesome.