vaginal stretching

bigman79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two questions

1- My measurements are 7x6. My width is 2 inches. I've had several girls I've been with say they are "sore" the day after we had sex. I don't know if this is true, or them just trying to boost my ego. Would a girth of 6 inches be enough to "stretch" most girls?

2- We've all heard the "loose" thing about girls who been with a lot of guys. Back in high school if a girl got around all the guys would say she is loose. Is there a point where a girl has been with so many guys that she probably is loose? I have a friend who is 22 and has been with 10-15 guys in about 4 years. And she has people talking behind her back that she is probably loose, even though none of the people saying it have been with her. Is she at this point most likely pretty "loose"?

Thanks for the responses

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1. sore can happen for a variety of reason. from hormonal ups and downs, to a big penis.

2. in a round about fashion.

Mooncup *menstrual cup* comes in two sizes.

size A for women over 30, post vaginal delivery

size B for women under 30, no vaginal delivery

the massive difference in size??? 3mms

heaps of women over 30, and after multiple vaginal births, report no problem with using the smaller size B.

lesson to be gleamed from this information?

i am shocked some people don't shoot storks as a form of birth control. :grumpy:

ya lady friend's vagina is pretty much the same as her vagina was as of a dick no. 1. plus or minus her hymen. depending on her history of trampoline accidents or horseback riding :tongue1:
elasticity is a beautiful thing.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, 6" is plenty of girth. I'm 6.5" girth at the base. had one gf so tight we slowly over a 2 week period stretched her out to accept my cock. she was very uptight about sex, as we got a little further along she became more willing, more comfortable, more eager. we eventually broke up but she told me she compared all future bfs to me.
had one gf that felt "loose" and she had been with a lot of guys, but she said my cock gave her that "stuffed feeling" she loved. we kind of wandered in & out of our relationship, at times I looked her up, at times she looked me up, needing my cock services.

when my eventual wife and I hooked up, she gasped at how big I was, then spread her legs further apart. she had been with about 5 guys before me. I remember her saying, "you're real big" me, "are you okay" her, " hurts and feels good at the same time. real good." she had her 1st orgasm a few seconds later. she said I made her a little sore the next day, but then she would think about us having sex and want it again. she wasn't real tight or loose, and pretty much stayed the same even after 3 yrs. what is reallly different about her to other gals I screwed is when my wife cums her vagina clamps down on every bit of my cock. I can tell when she is going to have multiple orgasms because she clamps on my cock for a longer time, and then cums, and "bucking" out of control.

D

deleted716371

Hi there!

1. I'ts probably individual what is too big for women, but I've never had any problems penetrating as long as I don't just force it in. Waiting til she's open and lubed up does the trick for most women I guess!?

2. The pussy is flexible. I don't really believe the stretched out-theory.

indieglow

Just Browsing
Media
You do realize, don't you, that a woman could have one partner and have sex 30x more than a woman who had 10 partners and very little sex with them? The idea that the more partners a woman has makes her more 'loose' is bullshit. If anything were to make a woman 'loose' it would be a large cock size and frequent sex - but even that won't do it.

Women are made the way they're made, and if a vagina stretches - during sex, childbirth, whatever - it will return to its normal size with a bit of time.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
My wife & I had sex within a few weeks of her giving birth, and it was very, very pleasurable for both of us. It's amazing how quickly the vagina recovers from stretching.

The average newborn head circumference is 13-15". Think about that for a minute, then quietly leave this thread.

Thesuprizepackage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6 is a good number im 7x6 and its fine.Some people here are talking 8, 7.5 , and 10 long seems like a curse lol. I have never introduced my cock to a woman when i meet her lol its just a bonus if it all goes smooth.Its all in the brain baby.It would suck to be a loser with a huge cock lol

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife & I had sex within a few weeks of her giving birth, and it was very, very pleasurable for both of us. It's amazing how quickly the vagina recovers from stretching.

The average newborn head circumference is 13-15". Think about that for a minute, then quietly leave this thread.

haha,

Adomfg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

This means I have to get to 15 inches of girth through penis enlargement ?

K, off to go jelq

could take a while :rolleyes:

sizequeenieboi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Before I started my love affair with dick, I always thought that if a girl was loose, especially coupled with very wet, it usually meant she was really aroused but I could be wrong. I am just average sized.

BRM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My thoughts:

1. I have very similar measurements to you, and I have had similar experiences as well. My GF will often be quite sore the next day, especially after a big night. So I don't think they're lying to you- in my experience what you've got is enough to cause some girls problems.

Tips so they don't feel as sore the next day- make sure she's very aroused before penetration, use lube if possible, and listen to she wants. This probably won't eliminate the soreness, but will help to minimise it. In my experience the best thing is to give it time and things will gradually improve.

2. I haven't had enough experience to be able to know. But like many posters above, I suspect that that's a pretty big myth.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Soreness and looseness isn't caused by size unless your dick is around 20" long and weighs about 8 pounds (baby size). Females return to basic normal size after childbirth. Soreness is caused by small brains. A vagina stretches but it takes time. Guys who skip foreplay and dive right in will cause pain no matter how big or small they are. Forcing your way into a dry pussy isn't going to make her feel good the next morning. You can claim it's because of your size if it makes you feel good but your only kidding yourself.

D_Auquhorthies_Snotson

Account Disabled
Media
my husband is 6 inches long and 5 inches thick....it's quite enough, I gasp when he slides it in, it's plenty. I've had bigger and it was uncomfortable. One guy I had was just long, not much girth and that wasn't fun either, I love girth and my husband has it and I love it, he fucked me last night so good, we will probably fuck again tonight, I just love his cock!!!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Soreness and looseness isn't caused by size unless your dick is around 20" long and weighs about 8 pounds (baby size). Females return to basic normal size after childbirth. Soreness is caused by small brains. A vagina stretches but it takes time. Guys who skip foreplay and dive right in will cause pain no matter how big or small they are. Forcing your way into a dry pussy isn't going to make her feel good the next morning. You can claim it's because of your size if it makes you feel good but your only kidding yourself.

It would be nice if it all were this simple, but it's not. My usual style isn't to start fucking until I've brought my partner off at least once, and even then it's not uncommon for me to use lube, depending on how tight she is; still I've had lots of women wake up the next morning and wince as they gingerly walked to the bathroom. I'm only a little over 6" around, but I enjoy fucking for usually more than an hour, as do the women whom I'm in bed with--very much. Obviously the duration of our lovemaking is a big part of any soreness afterwards, but it's not because I'm an inconsiderate idiot who skips foreplay.

B_mybigfatcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6.5" around and it takes a good 20 min of oral on my wife to get her ready to take me. She says that my thickness is just to much, but I find she opens up after about 10 min of me in her and gets very wet and can then take me fucking her harder.