Vaginal Stretching

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I was talking to a partner of mine and she brought up the idea that she wanted to be stretched with more girth. She got agitated when I suggest we actually do something of the sort, but told her that I couldn't fulfill the role and whatever we used would simply be "better".

To that end, regardless, what would stretch a woman to her max? I've heard of 7" girth dildos, and they look pretty thick, but she's asking for more and I'm like 6" around. I'm curious because I want to help her experience that ultimate feeling of being filled.

Thanks in advance.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try fisting it worked for us!There are times my wife wants that realy full feeling.My fist and forearm give her that.Just be careful and slow.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I don't think I'd want to be stretched that much. My bf is 5.5 in. girth and I think that's perfect for me cuz I feel full but i don't really ever get sore. But I think I'm weird cuz I know most girls like thickness most and I like both but more the length.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks you too; I'll look into fisting Ed69 because it is something I've considered doing, and thanks tiff86 because that information is helpful in the sense that I have to remember the soreness factor that comes with such penetrations.

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fisting is great if done correctly. I find that i have to squirm and twist my pelvis around my fellas fist but once i have its an amazing feeling.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fisting is great if done correctly. I find that i have to squirm and twist my pelvis around my fellas fist but once i have its an amazing feeling.
So, in the end, what do you prefer / which is more pleasureable? Fisting, or Penile Penetration? Oh, and why if you wouldn't mind?