vaginal tearing

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry again..second thread because the previous one didn't have the success i wanted.. :p.I think that women issues are in fact here used for sizes and what women think for men's equipment which is hillarious because when someone asks something important and health-related which may concern many here now or in the future they don't bother to give their insight!

The thing here is that my new girl has problems with tearing.She is tight and gets wet pretty good.We use lot of KY jelly but we go to the rough part of sex later and afterwards she has tearing at the entrance of her vagina.This situation hasn't improved a bit.She tears every time.WE waited a couple of weeks and we started again slow..and again she gets tearing.The last 10-12 times we made sex she got the exact same tearing which is probably due to my girth as she admits and i agree.Our concern here is that is it possible the tearing will create a scar tissue and make her vagina less elastic or permanently stretched or loose?She likes me a lot and she can put up with the tearing thing even if it is annoying but i don't want her to feel loose in the future not by my girth of course but from a possible scar tissue for the tearing which it may make her loose.Is it possible to happen?I hope you understand my question!

Last edited:

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Insulting people is sooo likely to result in replies.

I don't think that i insulted anyone!I just said that this section is called "women issues" for reason and this is a large penis support group and i believe that my question is important for girthy member and their soulmates and i would like to know other people opinions on the subject.It is sad to see that the most famous threads are size-related just for exhibition....thats all!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think that i insulted anyone!I just said that this section is called "women issues" for reason and this is a large penis support group and i believe that my question is important for girthy member and their soulmates and i would like to know other people opinions on the subject.It is sad to see that the most famous threads are size-related just for exhibition....thats all!

Those 'most famous threads' are stickys. Placed at the top of the page for a purpose - so that men will post THERE instead of cluttering up the sub-forum with things which are NOT women's issues. They are so 'famous', particularly the size thread, because MEN insist on asking us about their size. Not because women necessarily wish to discuss size.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those 'most famous threads' are stickys. Placed at the top of the page for a purpose - so that men will post THERE instead of cluttering up the sub-forum with things which are NOT women's issues. They are so 'famous', particularly the size thread, because MEN insist on asking us about their size. Not because women necessarily wish to discuss size.

i think we agree here!I believe the same as you.That's why i am asking here if anyone (men or women) can answer my question!!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not as thick as you but significantly thicker than average. I had two lovers in the remote past who would develop superficial vaginal skin tears after vigorous vaginal intercourse. It did not happen every time I had sex with either of them, but if it went on a good while, or got a little rough, it frequently occurred. When it happened it meant no vaginal sex for anywhere from a couple of days to a week.

Use of artificial lubrication did not seem to make a difference. They both got quite wet, and had generally had at least one orgasm before I entered them. I was with each for somewhere between 6 and 12 months and they never "adapted".

You say you always use cockrings. If that is true and you are that thick and having this trouble, why the hell don't you take the damn ring off?

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not as thick as you but significantly thicker than average. I had two lovers in the remote past who would develop superficial vaginal skin tears after vigorous vaginal intercourse. It did not happen every time I had sex with either of them, but if it went on a good while, or got a little rough, it frequently occurred. When it happened it meant no vaginal sex for anywhere from a couple of days to a week.

Use of artificial lubrication did not seem to make a difference. They both got quite wet, and had generally had at least one orgasm before I entered them. I was with each for somewhere between 6 and 12 months and they never "adapted".

You say you always use cockrings. If that is true and you are that thick and having this trouble, why the hell don't you take the damn ring off?

she is really tight.I don't wear cockrings with her but imagine that even 5" girth feels really thick to her..and some guys before me who were around 5.5" at the head which she says they were the thickest she has seen before me couldn't even enter.The problem isn't to make it more pleasureable for her..i do all the neccessary things to make it...if it is to happen..it will,my concern is if it is possible the scar tissue from continuous tearing to provoke permanent damage of her vaginal elasticity and making her loose in the future for other guys..i don't want to " destroy" her .

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You may have gotten better responses from us if you would have simply said you have a size issue with your girlfriend and what can you do to make it better.

I'm not trying to sound like a witch, but there are a lot of things to worry about like infection instead of asking if that's going to make her "loose" in the future.

However, I will say to the best of my knowledge that you are most likely ripping her skin and not damaging her muscles. Muscles are what control vaginal tone.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you seen these rips or tears? The vaginal injuries that I have seen (caused) were quite superficial involving only the outer layers of the skin, resembling a paper cut and usually at the rear of the vaginal entrance (posterior fourchette).

If this is what you observed, they should not result in any permanent deformation or scar tissue development. They do seem to be painful out of proportion to their appearance (like a paper cut) and require a cessation of vaginal festivities until healed.

For the record, when I was with the women who had difficulty with me, I had a maximal girth of around 5.75" or so. I have never encountered a woman I couldn't penetrate, but I have read that one or two guys around that same size did.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to add something that might make this easier for you and your partner is perineal massage and kegels. Yes, kegels are a workout for the vaginal muscles, but doing them teaches her where they are and how to use them. If she can relax those muscles it should make her experience better. Perineal massage is used during pregnancy to stretch the vaginal opening where tears occur during childbirth. Try stretching without penetration by your penis for a few days. She's only going to stretch so much in a quick foreplay session. Everytime you have sex you can damage the tissues at the entrance, where those little tears happen. By waiting a few days or a week for her to heal you are basically starting all over again. With time and patience she may adjust if you read up on those techniques and apply them together.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You may have gotten better responses from us if you would have simply said you have a size issue with your girlfriend and what can you do to make it better.

I'm not trying to sound like a witch, but there are a lot of things to worry about like infection instead of asking if that's going to make her "loose" in the future.

However, I will say to the best of my knowledge that you are most likely ripping her skin and not damaging her muscles. Muscles are what control vaginal tone.

If the infection comes we will deal with it and we will know assap..(itching feeling etc),as for the loose feeling i am asking only because she thinks that she will be too loose with the possible scar tissue and her muscles for the other future guys if i ever dumb her.She is insecure about it and so am i because i don't her to dumb me for the belief that she might become loose from a possible scar tissue in her vagina!So you say that her muscles have are irrelevant with the tearing right?so she should be ok in the vaginal elasticity thing?

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you seen these rips or tears? The vaginal injuries that I have seen (caused) were quite superficial involving only the outer layers of the skin, resembling a paper cut and usually at the rear of the vaginal entrance (posterior fourchette).

If this is what you observed, they should not result in any permanent deformation or scar tissue development. They do seem to be painful out of proportion to their appearance (like a paper cut) and require a cessation of vaginal festivities until healed.

For the record, when I was with the women who had difficulty with me, I had a maximal girth of around 5.75" or so. I have never encountered a woman I couldn't penetrate, but I have read that one or two guys around that same size did.

I saw some cuts at the entrance of the vagina wall which connects with the anus.the down part of the vaginal entrance,do we mean same?Yes i am about 5.7" at the head and i can only penetrate after she orgasms one time in foreplay and she is really wet and i am wet too and with KY also.The ripping starts i think after she takes the base which is 7" girth even without my cockring.I haven't had much problem with girls in the past because my girth tappers down gradually but this girl has a tiny vagina in width and extra deep(about 8" full inches depth,i measured with my tool :p) and she feels full even with a below 4.75" girth and maybe sore afterwards in her experience!!So it depends on the vagina :p

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
I made a couple inquiries about this exact issue in another thread within these forums called "Pussy Soreness."

RawDog and others gave me some great tips and insight, but I honestly never fully resolved my own tearing issue. It seems to be a careful balance between frequency, aggression of penetration, and healing time.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I made a couple inquiries about this exact issue in another thread within these forums called "Pussy Soreness."

RawDog and others gave me some great tips and insight, but I honestly never fully resolved my own tearing issue. It seems to be a careful balance between frequency, aggression of penetration, and healing time.

But it doesn't provoke permanent loss of elasticity right(a scar tissue from continuous tearing)?I am asking this because i don't know what else to do.Maybe the situation will not get better we would like to know if we continue seeing each that her vaginal tone will be ok medically speaking.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why don't you go see a doctor if you are that worried about her medical condition?..

To my knowledge I have never heard of a woman who got scarred from the big penis of her man. I have heard of serious bruising of the cervix etc..

And if she tears often..and bleeds from it..there is more risks of infection I should say.
Her getting loose..no that wont happen from a big dick.
Her getting a litle bit of scarring..yeah maybe. But with some good cleaning and a PH sensitive moisturizer that might help prevent it..

Have you tried positions that are more 'tear-friendly' for her so to speak?.. Maybe you should stick to those if the others freak her out a bit...

Do take into consideration that when you post..most of the regular posters are still a sleep...(timezone)..

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why don't you go see a doctor if you are that worried about her medical condition?..

To my knowledge I have never heard of a woman who got scarred from the big penis of her man. I have heard of serious bruising of the cervix etc..

And if she tears often..and bleeds from it..there is more risks of infection I should say.
Her getting loose..no that wont happen from a big dick.
Her getting a litle bit of scarring..yeah maybe. But with some good cleaning and a PH sensitive moisturizer that might help prevent it..

Have you tried positions that are more 'tear-friendly' for her so to speak?.. Maybe you should stick to those if the others freak her out a bit...

Do take into consideration that when you post..most of the regular posters are still a sleep...(timezone)..

thanks for the reply.We do it missionary at the begining and somethings with her on top to control it ;).I don't know its sad not to able to give it to her as hard as she wants due to that thing.I think that tight girls may tear from exceptionally thick penises(above 6.5" girth) it is just uncommon to find a very thick penis with a really tight girl as a combination lol.I mean i had about 20-30 girls in my life and none of these was as tight.

Last edited: