Vaginal Tears

Roudiest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few months ago after having sex with my girlfriend she discovered a tear which causes her pain during sex. She went to see a gyno who asked her if she had forceful sex, when she replied no, the gyno tested her for herpes and that was negative.

Anyway my girlfriend was told not to have sex for a few days and that would allow the tear to heal, so we avoided penetration for a few days and the tear seemed to have gone but it reappears everytine we have sex. Now, we can only have sex in certain positions without her being in pain. This is getting frustrating as we cant seem to find an answer to this problem.

I was wondering if any of u ladies have the same problem and whether you managed to find a solution?

Thanks

rockgoddess

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Give it a little more than a few days to heal. Try maybe a week without penetration. If that doesn't work she can go back to her doctor and if he doesn't have any new suggestions she might want a second opinion.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anyway my girlfriend was told not to have sex for a few days and that would allow the tear to heal, so we avoided penetration for a few days and the tear seemed to have gone but it reappears everytine we have sex. Now, we can only have sex in certain positions without her being in pain. This is getting frustrating as we cant seem to find an answer to this problem. I was wondering if any of u ladies have the same problem and whether you managed to find a solution?

This has only happened to me after a fisting. Usually it takes a few days and then I'm good again. But your gf must have thinner walls. I suggest a healing cream, like a progesterone cream, commonly found in health food stores as Wild Yam Cream.