Vaginal vs Anal Sex

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys!

So what are we into? Vaginal sex or anal sex? What feels better and what can accomodate the large penis best? What do we believe is more pleasurable for the girl?

I've never successfully performed anal sex on anyone, so I can't really comment on it. It does seem that guys who do perform anal sex regularly, swear by it. Claiming its far better than vaginal sex. I simply can't imagine it being better than vaginal, at least not for me! The last two times I had Vaginal sex, it was so good and so intense, that I wasn't sure I could take anymore...and this was at about only 5 minutes into it. Not gonna say that it always is or has felt that good, but I can honestly say that I've never been inside "any" vagina that didn't at least feel good. Now I have heard that anal is supposed to feel different, so maybe if I could get over the mental-block of it, I could give it a try. If anal actually does feel better though, I doubt I could handle it. I don't believe in magic, but if there actually were such a thing, I believe it resides inside the female vagina.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I much prefer vaginal sex. Naturally wet and easier to enter. Her labia and walls have so many delightful textures and degrees of firmness. Talented women have the ability to apply a muscular grip that extends to a much deeper extent. Some can squeeze like a python. I love feeling her orgasm when I'm deep inside her. I feel there is a much cleaner aftermath.

Anal requires much more prep, which can be fun or can be too onerous to bother. Anal sex offers a really firm muscular grip around the sphincter, but deeper in offers less sensation to me, so most of the action is at the opening. It's rare for me so it has a sensational "wow" factor that makes it a really hot form of sex and extremely intimate because of that. I fear hurting my partner with anal more than with vaginal. That could be my lack of experience. My experiences were years ago, before my wife and I met.

Fingering and rimming are as far as my wife is interested in going. No anal with her beyond that, and I don't miss it.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Obviously depends on the girl as to what is more pleasurable, though most won't even try anal and the few that will often don't enjoy it. There are a few rare girls out there who prefer this to vaginal but they are the exception.

As for what's more pleasurable to the me, I definitely prefer vaginal, for many of the same reasons already articulated. Anal is nice as a change of pace but that's all.

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
anal? oh Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus ... no way in hell! i think the furthest we've gotten was half the head. Lord have MERCY!

(and that's as religious as i get...)

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anal? oh Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus ... no way in hell! i think the furthest we've gotten was half the head. Lord have MERCY!

(and that's as religious as i get...)

Vagina is THE SHIT

There is shit in the anus.

...case closed :p

For me anyway. Pussy is so SOFT and WET...and feels amazing. Anal really doesn't appeal to me.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Without doubt vaginal sex...

But if you count caressing at anal borders anal sex too it can be very good...no need to be invasive anal to me just light light finger will do it great.. but still get pleasure from that only if I'm having vaginal sex..go figure...:confused:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girl I think prefers vaginal, but she often has what I call "anal moods" where she'll really want anal instead. Actually she wants a DP, heh. She loves anal but not as a frequent activity as it would probably take a toll, lol. She wants it a few times a month or so. I think anal is more exciting to me than vaginal, but vaginal physically feels better.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think anal is more exciting to me than vaginal, but vaginal physically feels better.

Yeh I notice that in me too: "anal moods".

Nitrofiend , if possible could do elaborate :)cool: my vocabulary getting better people!) more about why? one is "more exciting" and the other "physically" feels better?

Biggie77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obviously vaginal is easier to perform, but anal is amazing if approached in the right way. I've done anal with 2 ladies with lots of lube. With practice one of them was able to handle about half of it. It takes a touch of finesse to approach a lady about anal sex when you swing something nearly as wide as their forearm.

Oh and both had orgasms through anal.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously vaginal is easier to perform, but anal is amazing if approached in the right way. I've done anal with 2 ladies with lots of lube. With practice one of them was able to handle about half of it. It takes a touch of finesse to approach a lady about anal sex when you swing something nearly as wide as their forearm.

Oh and both had orgasms through anal.

Ya big stud! lol.

I've been refused anal 100% of the time. Could be a reason why I'm not interested in it but if it were offered I think I'd still pass. My friend did it and said it actually hurt HIM as well as her. But I think that was a 'dry butt fuck' lol. At least, there was only vaginal lube used and that dries pretty quick.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife prefers vaginal intercourse. We have tried anal but she has been only able to handle about half of my length and never really enjoys the experience. In the past I've had anal with several female partners but have had to used lots of lube which can be fun but all too often can be too onerous to bother. Vaginal is more pleasurable for me but anal is more exciting.

pseudocognomen

Experimental Member
Media
My wife prefers oral, vaginal, vaginal, oral, vaginal, vaginal, vaginal, oral, vaginal..... <break for snack>.... oral, vaginal, vaginal, vaginal, vaginal, anal... shower, vaginal, sleep.

pussylvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i like vaginal alot better, anal scares me i thought id pull it out and there would be a huge glop of shit on it so i cant really enjoy it