Vaginal vs Anal Sex

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Vaginal is always going to be more pleasureable as isixe wise it is designed to take a cock and is naturally a better fit. plus with the clit and g-spot it offers more promise of being orgasmic

Anal can be very good but the guy needs to know the limits. You obvioiusly can ram strait into an ass and expect her not to batter an eyelash. The only thing that puts me off anal is the prep work of cleaning, usually it isnt something done on the spur of the moment without some planning
See i really do need to be with you. I could learn so much from you:wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked a couple of guys over the years. It was painful for them and left my cock raw. I have never had anal sex with a woman. I dont feel i am missing out on anything..... So yes give me the pussy........

Uncut,
You poor dear! It really can be quite blissful. Methinks the problem is because you have never tried my sweet black ass. :05:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Uncut,
You poor dear! It really can be quite blissful. Methinks the problem is because you have never tried my sweet black ass. :05:
Mabye. I know first hand the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice........ You are too fine and too close in location for comfort:wink: :tongue: Did you go to The happy Time Bar and grill? Dont mention my name they will throw you out. The bartender with black hair and beard caught me fucking his wife in the ladies room... Some people cant take a joke! Girl you need to stop! I will tell you point blank. You aint a woman untill i made love to you............

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Girls won't let me put it in. Once the head pops through they usually ask me to take it out. Ive been allowed to climax only twice and after the second time my girlfriend said never again. This was with tons of lube, slow dilation, etc.

Oh well, it feels good but the fact that my girl doesn't like it takes most of the excitement away. . I mean, isn't the point of sex pleasure for both parties (in my opinion at least)?

Bravo on being such a reasonable and respectable man! You shall be rewarded in the long run. I wish more people would feel the same way that Ital79 does toward this topic.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bravo on being such a reasonable and respectable man! You shall be rewarded in the long run. I wish more people would feel the same way that Ital79 does toward this topic.
I havent had anal with a woman because they wouldnt let me. My girlfriend knows this and is willing to try. I told her forget about. I know it wouldnt be fun for her. I get pleasure out of giving pleasure. Not giving pain. :cool:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Several Comments:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...I love anal sex. I love vaginal sex more, but I wouldn't want to go without anal on a regular basis. No way.

(Of course right now, I am going without sex on a regular basis, unless you count sex with myself, in which case I have a fabulous sex life, and enjoy about 10-15 orgasms a week with an incredibly talented lover)...:tongue:

Anyway. I love wine almost as much as I love sex. So, as an analogy, I'd say that I have some favorite varietals of wine, but the bottom line is that really good wine is...really good wine.

To me, both vaginal and anal sex are really, really good. :wink: Trying to say one is better than the other is, to me, kind of like arguing about whether a good Viognier is better than a good Pinot Noir. It depends what you're having with it, and what kind of mood you're in. :biggrin1:

Of course, with me, there is the aspect that I get off on being naughty. That may be part of the reason that having my ass fucked turns me on tremendously. However, as I've said before, I believe some of us have nerve endings in the anus and/or rectum that directly contribute to orgasm. I tend to come powerfully and quickly with anal stimulation.

Now on to the not quite so interesting parts...

To guys who are concerned about hygiene issues, you have several options. IMO, the best is just to wear a freakin' condom!!! No fuss no muss...

Second option is to have the recipient of anal sex use an anal douche beforehand...I would do this if it helped a partner to feel more comfortable.

Third option is to do both.

But the other helpful thing to know is that the natural state of the rectum is...empty. It is not normal for it to contain any significant amount of feces.

Holly, what a post. I have this mental image of Paul Giamatti stammering about Pinot Noir to Virginia Madsen in Sideways when she suddenly cuts him off in mid-sentence and in a husky voice says, "will you f**k me in the ass?" Anal sex and Viognier are a dictotomous combination seldom found in the pages of Wine Spectator, though the latter has no doubt led many a couple to the former.

So here is a toast to HollyBlue
Great sex and Premier Gran Cru :smile: