Vaginal vs. Clitoral Orgasms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Dec 29, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

janec2000uk: I had my first vaginal orgasm the first time I slept with a guy who had a really large penis. Up until that time, I'd only ever experienced orgasms from clitoral stimulation. I've always thought it had something to do with the length of the strokes and stretching the vaginal canal. He was huge, but definitely knew how to use it. It was definitely a bit of a different sensation. Either way, it was lovely :) I was just curious to know whether other women have experienced the same thing, or if you guys had heard similar things from your wives and/or girlfirends.

Hope I'm not intruding on a male domain by posting a new topic ...

-- Jane

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I always figured a "vaginal" orgasm was simply another clitoral orgasm enhanced by vaginal stimulation.

Many men have to learn to stimulate the clitoris with their penis as they thrust but those of us with a larger-than-average girth will do that more-or-less automatically.

Anybody know if the G Spot shares nerve clusters with the clitoris?

Pecker

3. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: Personally I have never experienced an orgasm while doing the deed. I have only ever had them by stimulation of the clit. I have heard that a vaginal orgasm is far more intense than a clitoral orgasm.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Guyincognito: Hey guys, (n gals)

I'm new here but can offer a few suggestions.. Once you have mastered clitoral stimulation either by tongue or fingers, you shouldn't have a problem with the "G spot".. I suggest "loosening" her up by giving her a clitoral orgasm or two first... The only times I have given my girlfriend a vaginal orgasm with my cock is when shes on top or when I enter from behind.. a moderate pressure from 2 of your fingers on the top of the vaginal wall (in the middle) and you should notice her reaction.. steadily increase the rythm and pressure.. To your surprise, she may even ejaculate.. It took me a while to get this but now its like riding a bike.. No pun intended!

Dave

5. Imported

Gold Member

luvemlrgr: I have had orgasms from having my clitoris touched, I have had orgasms with vaginal penetration only, I have had orgasms from anal penetration, I have had orgasms from having my nipples pinched and sucked, I have had orgasms while standing still at a payphone in an airport listing to my BF tell me what he was going to do to me when I finally arrived home.
    I am of the opinion that all orgasms begin in the brain. Orgasms are like ice cream - they come in all sorts of flavors.

6. Imported

Gold Member

chicago_girl: I totally agree with you luvemlrger. I have tried to tell people for years that i could have an orgasm just talking about sex and no one would believe that it was possible. It is so cool hearing from a woman who had the same experience.

7. Imported

Gold Member

two_fister: an orgasm just from talking huh?........wow
    maybe could get together and "chat" ;D :D ;)

8. Imported

Gold Member

aquaman875: [quote author=chicago_girl link=board=sex;num=1041223500;start=0#5 date=01/10/03 at 12:27:32]  I have tried to tell people for years that i could have an orgasm just talking about sex and no one would believe that it was possible. [/quote]

but does the guy have to use a lot of big words?

9. Imported

Gold Member

chicago_girl: Are you being serious? No the guy doesn't have to use big words ;)

10. Imported

Gold Member

alextg: In my experience, orgasms are a combination of mental and physiological. I've had several partners who have experienced vaginal, clitoral, and anal orgasms, and each partner has said that each type of orgasm feels significantly different from the other.

My current SO, however, can - as far as I can tell - only experience clitoral orgasms no matter the position, depth, or angle of entry when we make love, and she has experienced only clitoral orgasms with other partners. She actually doesn't believe vaginal orgasms exist for anyone (what can I say to that?). It seems to be true for her, at least, but I keep trying. ::)

11. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: ..

12. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: I LOVE being a girl...

I also agree that orgasms start in the brain, no matter what body part recieves further stimulation to orgasm. If I'm not in the right frame of mind for it, you can touch and caress, lick, bite, nibble, tease and stroke any part you want and I won't bat an eyelash.

I have no trouble reaching orgasm consequently - either vaginally or through clitoral stimulation.

BTW http://www.themarriagebed.com/gspot.shtml says:

"Women who experience orgasm from G-spot stimulation alone say it feels different than clitoral orgasms, and there seems to be a good reason for that. Recent research has shown that the nerves which serve the G-spot are very different than the nerves which serve the clitoris and the vulva."

~wink~

13. Imported

Gold Member

Maximillian: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=sex;num=1041223500;start=0#11 date=01/13/03 at 11:37:20]I also agree that orgasms start in the brain [/quote]

Umm, which brain love? you know I have two. Just kidding, I am a firm believer in the mind being the sexiest part of the body, everything else is just bonus.

14. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: Hey, sammygirly: I noticed that you said you are devoted to maximillan. Is that the maximillan who posted below you?

Do we have any other couples who enjoy lpsg together?

15. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Yep, that is my Maximillian who posted below me *smiles* (but shhhhh I haven't told him yet, just picked the hottest name on the board *LMAO* figured I can't go wrong)

J/K. We just thought it might be a good place for me to see some questions answered that I might have, but have nobody to ask. Also, it helps me understand him better.

Nice to meet everyone by the way.

16. Imported

Gold Member

RedheadedSpdFrk: I LOVE being a woman!
    I'd say I agree with the "start in the brain" theory for the most part...but a hard man pressed against my backside nibbling on my ear makes me do more then bat an eyelash...it makes me forget everything else but him! Guess I can go from 0 to orgasmic in .2 seconds. ;)

17. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Just any old guy? What if it was a guy you really didn't like? I *suppose* the press of a hard man and a nibble on the ear might stir something if you didn't know who it was...

...but now imagine that same hard man pressed against your backside and instead of nibbling, he's whispering the most delicious things into your ear, stimulating your mind into a sexual frenzy.

Hit orgasmic faster?
    I would.

18. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: I want both! I want him to nibble AND whisper! And he better be able to catch me because I am gonna be swooning before long....

some say a good man is hard to find....
    I say a hard man is good to find.... ;)

19. Imported

Gold Member

RedheadedSpdFrk: Not any old guy...odds are I wouldn't let a guy that I didn't like get that close.

Hey GUYS! are you taking notes?

20. Imported

Gold Member

Maximillian: Uh huh, taking notes here ;D More, more, love hearing what a lady likes, especially if it is above and beyond the actual physical act, but the seduction leading to it and the eroticism of the female mind at work :p

Draft saved Draft deleted