Vaginal vs. Clitoral Orgasms

sammygirly: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=sex;num=1041223500;start=15#17 date=01/14/03 at 09:23:15]
some say a good man is hard to find....
    I say a hard man is good to find....   ;)[/quote]

I got both
naughty.gif

erostonic: Hi, Jane!

Yes, a clit orgasm is different than a vaginal orgasm to me, too. The clit ones seem to be sharper and centered and the vaginal ones have the wave effect for me.

But sometimes I can have a vaginal orgasm right in the middle of having a clit one. Giiiiirrllll, it feels like my body is about to explode! :eek: Its a very intense feeling.

Reactions: SEGA

janec2000uk: Hi erostonic,

I've experienced the very same thing :) Ooh la la!

-- Jane

missvelvet03: i agree that orgasms are very different for different people.

when i was with my hs boyfriend, he was really small (around 4") and i could never orgasm from intercourse, but he did bring me off from oral a few times. it felt nice, but the sensation was kind of limited to the hip region.

when i dated this guy last year it was the first time i had ever had sex with a guy bigger than 5". i felt full like i never had before, and he was hitting all the right places. after about 10 minutes i felt this huge surge building in my hips, and then it started to spread through my entire body, and then it snapped and every inch of my body was on fire. it really surprised me! -- i think i accidently woke up my roommate in the next room ;-) i had no idea it could feel like that, i had about 3 more like that that night (and i was pretty sore the next day :))

missv

dashdeming: Wow missvelvet03, Tell us in detail how your lover made you come this way!

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is another thread which was read with interest. I have been with women who have experienced one or the other or both with me. I was married to two women. One, the first one was cliterally stimulated only to organism. The second one was stimulated to either clitoral or vaginal organism, but told me that she enjoyed the vaginal much better. As a matter of fact she did not want clitoral stimulation digitally. Oral, clitoral stimulation was fine, but seldom to climax. The first one often commented that there were times when my penis bumped her cervix causing much discomfort. The second often commented how she enjoyed the depths to which my penis would reach. The second one also commented how filling my penis made her feel. This woman had been married twice before. In both of these relationships I found it very stimulating that each woman was capable of alternately gripping and releasing my penis. This excited me all the more. With the second woman I could tell a difference between clitoral and vaginal climax.