Vaginas That Are Too Small

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wanted to compare experiences on this point. Just wondered how often you have encountered situations where your partner just had an unusually small vagina. While I usually run into a pretty tight fit, on a few occassions I have run into a women with the equivalent of a guy's three incher. Out of 22, I can only really count three that had this issue (not counting my first, for whom my finger was probably a little bit too much).

The first was a girl I met on Spring Break in college. We were both pretty drunk, which usually makes the whole process a little bit less of an ordeal. I remember being stunned that, from the outside, her pussy almost looked like a belly button. She was also clearly inexperienced, which didn't help. She actually made me stop after a really short time and finished me with her hands. Damn shame, as I remember her having a really hot body.

The next two were fairly recent girlfriends. The first also just had a really small pussy. We really had to extend the foreplay and use some extra lube. When I did finally push in, what worked was more like stirring her pussy that fucking her. She only got about halfway down, and would find different ways to wiggle around on it, usually asking me to be still. Sort of sexy the first couple of times, but pretty limiting in the long run.

The final one was really sort of a shame. Her muscle tone and grip was about what you would expect for someone in their mid-40's who had three kids, so we had friction, but not really a tight fit. The sad part was she was very very shallow and no fan of bottoming out. I was literally stuck trying to find ways to fuck her with three or four inches of my dick. Her favorite position was anything where she could get her hands on my hips to control the penetration. Not really her fault, but all of that made her a really lousy match for me.

Anyway, any similar experiences? Not really looking for the "oh, my cock is so huge that all women are small" answers. More interested in stories about women on the short end of the bell curve when it comes to their internal size.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The conclusion of the first date with petite bleach blonde girl I met in college started out rather well on my bed. Kissing her while rubbing her pussy produced an enormous amount of pussy juice that flowed out soaking my sheets while she bucked and moaned. And it smelled great. That smell really turns up the level of my desire to the next level. She wanted to fuck, but she was so tight I couldn't even get my dickhead, which is not as big as some on this site, past her vestibule without her crying. To sum up, our first and last date ended with two unsatisfied horny people not knowing what to say. She did leave a nice aroma in my bed for a few days until I washed the sheets, however. :redface:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
My last girlfriend was kinda small in the lower region I'd say. When we had sex for the first time lights were out. When I tried to get in I thought that I didn't hit the spot but she asked why I didn't enter. I was like wtf, I just couldn't. No way gettin in there. I am not the biggest by far here but she was pretty petite too.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never encountered a 'too small' vagina :eek:

But then I've only had sex with six people. And I always play a warm up before I go for the 'main game' hehe...strange. I also had a virgin but I stretched her out over a course of perhaps three months...and she ended up taking it no problem. When we hadn't had sex in awhile it would hurt her but when she was horny she could take it all the way on the initial penetration.

Is a small vagina common? Or can even a 'small vagina' become accomodating if the girl is sufficiently aroused?

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never had a small one. But one was pretty loose (her dildo she used most of the time was 7" long 6" around)...but the first few times we fucked she was biting on a pillow or something else to keep from screaming. The first time she bit through the cloth case, through the casing on the pillow and into the material inside. Now that was HOT.

wideone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think the small pussy issue is somewhat related to regular partners vs casual hookups. I've been with women who have nice, tight vagina's but take a time or two to loosen up and accommodate full length/width, especially if they're physically active and/or do kegels. After some time with no sex, they tend to tighten up again.

Man, making someone cry is terrible (unless she's into that, of course). That's the time to back off and get a dildo or plug to open her up gradually the way you do with anal. Problem is that's not really practical when you bring someone home for a one-nighter (unless she's nice and freaky).

UncutScot7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Vagina's have so much elasticity I'm not sure this is fair, and you can occaisionally catch an off time when a woman is just not feeling relaxed enough to fully stretch out. But in the interest of the topic, here are the women I've slept with who had what I'd call "small vaginas" Note: they were all usually pretty short 5'0 to 5'3 and I am a thicker one 7.7 long, 7.1circ, 2.9w)
-1 girl had major discomfort with the thickness, but performed oral just fine.
-1 girl had trouble with her fitting it in her mouth, but liked sex
-3 girls in japan seemed to act like it was hurting them or causing discomfort but insisted I continue
-1 girl couldn't fit in her mouth or have sex sex
- the "tightest" was actually someone who really enjoyed it and became an eventual squirter, but i believe it was because she had such great control of her muscles and could really clamp down and pulse them.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are other variations on this. One woman I was with had a vagina that was actually a really tight fit, but she had almost no muscle tone. It was kind of like rolling on a small condom and fucking a bowl of warm jello. Surprisingly, this wasn't as bad it might sound. It felt like I was really giving her a stretch and I could poke into all sorts of interesting angles. And she seemed to dig it, which was the best part.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are other variations on this. One woman I was with had a vagina that was actually a really tight fit, but she had almost no muscle tone. It was kind of like rolling on a small condom and fucking a bowl of warm jello. Surprisingly, this wasn't as bad it might sound. It felt like I was really giving her a stretch and I could poke into all sorts of interesting angles. And she seemed to dig it, which was the best part.

Thats pretty hot... I think I prefer that kind of vaggy... Soft and squishy...

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most vaginas strech and tighten depending on their partners dick's.

THough I have been with one woman, who was extremly small on the outside of ther vaginia. She was really tight, but after a couple of fucks she felt normal.

markw

Just Browsing
Media
I would say that its not a case of a too-small vagina, but more a case of user error. A vagina will pass a baby ffs, so your cock no matter how big you think it is, AINT as big as a baby.

supersize_guy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I concur that after a few days of stretching, most vaginas will take in a member that was an extremely tight fit at first. Those first few days can be quite uncomfortable for both people though, even with a lot of lube! I've actually found that the second attempt at sex is often tighter than the first...maybe she's clamping up because of the discomfort the first time?
Does anyone have any suggestions for making it any easier? I'd rather avoid causing pain, even when the girl says that it's a "good kind of pain"!

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say that its not a case of a too-small vagina, but more a case of user error. A vagina will pass a baby ffs, so your cock no matter how big you think it is, AINT as big as a baby.

You are mixing up two different things here. First, a woman's vagina prepares itself differently for childbirth than sex. It also changes after it has passed its first one. And not only is a baby painful, pain or a general lack of comfort can come from objects a lot smaller than the baby. If you take the case that of the second woman I described. All I know is that when I bottomed out half my dick was always left high and dry. It just wasn't that deep and we really weren't compatible. She was the one who brought it up the most.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to be much more attracted to bustier curvier women, and maybe as a result, since they have less muscle tone, I have only been with 2 truly tight vaginas. all the rest have been rather larger and easy to get into, which although wonderfull on every level, does not provide the kind of tightness that I experienced with the other two.

I am not all that large at all (7.25 x 6) and have been with probablt over 30 women in my life...a couple were vary large and while enjoyable there was virtually no sensation of contraction/tightness...and the two very tight girls, both took it with no problem and the feeling was incredible.

also, I have only really bottomed out twice, but wasn;t even sure I had, since id didn;t feel very obvious, but both times, the woman, gave me the sort of push on my stomach or hips that says "too deep".

I think that's why I have always felt very comfortable with my length, but have always yearned for another 3/4s to full inch of girth.

oh well

:biggrin1:

tarrat70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I belive it depends on how hard you get along with how big around you are. As for myself being a little more than 6.5" around and very hard so at first it is painful for my present girl friend but once inside she says it feels good. So always at first I take it easy till she gets used to me and shes always been like this.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I have experienced this a number of times. With a few women my cock would bottom out about halfway in...a total bummer for me and in one case a total bummer for her. In that case we had no ability to grind pubes which is how she got off.

Not every pussy can be stretched to the lengh of a football field no matter how excited the woman is. On the other hand there are some where you could park your semi.