Valentine wanted

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OK its nearly valentines day (again) and I would appear to be without a valenine (again), maybe you would like to be my valentine if so could you tell me why you would make a good valentine for me. If not maybe you know of somebody who would be a good valentine for me. Thank you for assistance in this urgent matter.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. I have no valentine either. I never have had. I also know that I wouldn't make a good valentine for you. Probably not for anyone else either...

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. I have no valentine either. I never have had. I also know that I wouldn't make a good valentine for you. Probably not for anyone else either...

I'd be your Valentine honey! (As long as you promise not to wear cycling shorts again) I think your cute and hunky!!!

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OP, you have no gender listed. What's with that?

Haven't gotten round to doing it, I used to have pictures in my gallery I forgot that you wouldnt be able to tell what gender I am when I took them off, if you look at my little picture REALLY closely :rolleyes: the writing at the top says "the perfect male" at the bottom it says "horny but sensitive":biggrin1:

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Silly, he doesn't mean he wants a valentine CARD but someone nice to be his sweetheart on valentines day, and I'm sure everyone wants one of those - I know I do! xox you are so cute! And where are your piccys?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Silly, he doesn't mean he wants a valentine CARD but someone nice to be his sweetheart on valentines day, and I'm sure everyone wants one of those - I know I do! xox you are so cute! And where are your piccys?
Lost some of the uh, up close and "private" shots, but I've got a face pic somewhere.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lost some of the uh, up close and "private" shots, but I've got a face pic somewhere.

I've been brave and put some in my gallery - not brave enoguh to put my face tho!!! And take some more of your best friend so I can have a nice image to look at when I'm down!!!:tongue::smile::eek::wink: lol xx

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haven't gotten round to doing it, I used to have pictures in my gallery I forgot that you wouldnt be able to tell what gender I am when I took them off, if you look at my little picture REALLY closely :rolleyes: the writing at the top says "the perfect male" at the bottom it says "horny but sensitive":biggrin1:

You haven't gotten around to doing it? :rolleyes: That is just plain lazy. Go to your control panel, click "edit profile", and scroll down to gender.:tongue: Now that I know you're male, here is your valentine gift. :biggrin1:

Boob Candy, Booby Candy, Breast Candy, Peppermint Nipples, Gummy Boobs

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay