Valentines cards

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I have noticed that even with E cards they either go to one extreme or the other. They are either totally romantic or cynical and sour grapey. I am all for people who want to send a romantic card. I dont hate Valentines day I just want to find a card that isnt either wildly inappropriate or sounding slightly depressed or bitter. Have any of you had this observation?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I notice that yeh, but Im also of the opinion that people who would want to send/recieve a 'nice' or unique valentines card, don't wait until valentines do to do something special

Well in this case ,I have people I would like to remember who would appreciate a card but most of them seem to not quite fit the bill.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It'd be cool if card manufacturers made Valentine's cards for recent ex's something along the lines of

I know we're apart
You ran off with that tart
I still miss you a lot
Hope you die of knob rot

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It'd be cool if card manufacturers made Valentine's cards for recent ex's something along the lines of

I know we're apart
You ran off with that tart
I still miss you a lot
Hope you die of knob rot

I LOVE IT. We should go into business! LOL! Perhaps we should talk about that at our girls chat! LOL!

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't laugh at me you ALL.." But, I got my hubby a card from the KID area..." The others were JUST not us.." It was so UGHHH.." I along with four other ladys just STOOD in the reg card area for like 10 min...." I just left and went to the kid area.." I found the cutest card.." It has a cute fat cupid on it .." Then yesterday, I went back to the NEX to just look at the sale items.." Then I seen the cutest TOY cupid..." Now that is going to be so cool for tonight!!!:redface:

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The one and only Valentines card I got was last year. It said on the front:

I saw this card, and it reminded me of you.

Then on the inside it read:

It's over six inches long and stays up for ages! :biggrin1:

Wasn't really all that romantic...bitch.