Valentine's Day Every Day?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What does your significant other do to make you feel loved year-round?

I'll go first. Mine gets us into bed 20 minutes early, and sets his alarm to go off 25 minutes early, just so we can have 45 minutes extra every day to snuggle and smooch. This is not time for having sex, it is strictly for snuggling.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My honey makes me feel special all year long, so on Valentine's Day... I put a Valentine card on the bathroom mirror, and another one on the coffee maker, and another one on the newspaper, another one in his coat pocket, another one on the outside of the elevator on our floor. I pre-arrange with one of his co-workers that another card is propped up on his desk when he gets there in the morning. I send flowers and candy. I make a special dinner and we spend a quiet evening telling each other how lucky we are.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My honey makes me feel special all year long, so on Valentine's Day... I put a Valentine card on the bathroom mirror, and another one on the coffee maker, and another one on the newspaper, another one in his coat pocket, another one on the outside of the elevator on our floor. I pre-arrange with one of his co-workers that another card is propped up on his desk when he gets there in the morning. I send flowers and candy. I make a special dinner and we spend a quiet evening telling each other how lucky we are.
Awww, that's very sweet. Can you give us an example of what it is that he does to inspire this from you all year round?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

I'll go first. Mine gets us into bed 20 minutes early, and sets his alarm to go off 25 minutes early, just so we can have 45 minutes extra every day to snuggle and smooch. This is not time for having sex, it is strictly for snuggling.

I'm glad you do that and enjoy it - but I have to say - if Hick woke me up 25 minutes early and insisted on just snuggling when I wanted to fuck I might just tell him to wake him damn self up and snuggle my sleeping ass!! :cool:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me give it some thought. Every little thing he does in magic to me.

No, we just need to clone you. Your mama must be so proud of her baby boy! D, I am sure the feeling is mutual to him. You are a lesson to many . You work at your romance and dont seem to take for granted that it will just happen. THanks for sharing that with us.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That is really sweet. I hope you two continue to cherish one another and keep it going.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My man makes me feel special and important 24/7. He lives about 12 hours away for the time being (supposed to be moving up here this summer) but I have never felt more appreciated and respected in any relationship I've ever been in. He's constantly reminding me how much he loves me, how much he misses me, and how lucky he is to have me. He supports me in everything I do, and always has my back. He lets me vent when I'm angry, comforts me when I'm sad (and sometimes even cries with me), respects my thoughts and ideas, and fully accepts every aspect of who I am. What more could a person ask for, really?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me give it some thought. Every little thing he does in magic to me.
Aww, too sweet! I look forward to it.

I'm glad you do that and enjoy it - but I have to say - if Hick woke me up 25 minutes early and insisted on just snuggling when I wanted to fuck I might just tell him to wake him damn self up and snuggle my sleeping ass!! :cool:
LOL We usually have sex at night, or in the afternoon. I look forward to my snuggle time. He must too since it was his idea.

That is really sweet. I hope you two continue to cherish one another and keep it going.
Thank you!

What more could a person ask for, really?
How wonderful!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He feeds me ice cream in bed and hides notes in my things. He tickles me mercilessly. When I fall asleep on the couch, he picks me up and puts me in bed. He never ever judges me and regularly reminds me how impressive he thinks I am. He comes up with the best compliments.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once when I was sitting and writing a shopping list, he sneaked up and whispered into my ear, 'love'. Bread, milk, love. :love: Some things that annoyed other partners and they told me I was fussing, little cherishing things, he does for me now and i really appreciate feeling looked after. If he sees I forgot to set the alarm or put lotion on my feet or stand up straight, he tells me.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I thought of something else. He invented a game we play together called Do, Dump or Marry. You pick three people (real or fictional) and the other has to pick one to do, one to dump and one to marry. This sounds silly but it has become something private and fun we share, and a lot of thought is put into the choices (the possibilities are endless!). I get a huge kick out of it and really love playing the game, and he knows it. It may not sound romantic, but I love it. I love that he created it with me in mind, that he fosters it & gets such enjoyment out of my enjoyment of the game.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We need more stories like this. Thank you for starting the thread. :laola:

Just to be balanced I have to talk about one of my other partners too who is not quite so nurturing but he does entrust me with some secrets nobody else knows, and we similarly have a private game or two we play on the internet when we can't meet that is our special game. He is much more extroverted than me, and I like being a sort of secret hideaway because i am not required to act 'presentable' as part of our shared life.

And knowing he is not my only keeps him honorable because he does want to still be able to come to me for relief and solace which I am glad to give because he is an awesome piece of creation. He knows he'd get the boot if he gets too ungrateful. But I'd much rather flatter than flay.

But every time he comes back is like winning a prize.

D

deleted509196

He sends me texts just to say he loves me
He sent me a really nice text yesterday actually, basically saying he loved everything about me
He says I'm beautiful/sexy etc, and also compliments my personality - I'm passionate, sweet etc
He kisses me a lot and hugs me
He says I'm the only girl for him and that we're made for each other

Things like that!

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of this is very sweet. Wish I had stuff to gush about, but I don't. Makes me have hope that I'll have a significant other some time in the future. :smile:

To me, it's the little thoughtful stuff that everyone is mentioning that matters the most.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought of something else. He invented a game we play together called Do, Dump or Marry. You pick three people (real or fictional) and the other has to pick one to do, one to dump and one to marry.

Sounds like a good idea for a thread here.