Valentine's Day Redux

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Stretch, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Stretch

Stretch New Member

This was sent to me by a friend on Valentine's Day and it gave me a laugh. Thought I would share it here. Hope it gives you a smile. Have fun...:smile:

Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for your wife or girlfriend by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic.

Secretly...guys feel left out. That's right...left out. There's no special
    holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or just too embarrassed to admit it. This is why a new holiday has been created.

March 20th is now officially "Steak, Blow job & Shut the Fuck Up Day". Simple, effective and self-explanatory...this holiday has been created so you ladies can have a day to show your man just how much you love him. No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town, the name of the holiday explains it all.

This twin pairing of Valentine's Day and "Steak, Blow job & Shut the Fuck Up Day" will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere will try THAT much harder in February to ensure a more memorable March! It's like a perpetual love machine.

The word is already spreading, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling.

So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world.

2. lttlgrllst

lttlgrllst New Member

Cute very, cute!

3. invisibleman

Gold Member

I want to feel special, too. I want a day for myself like Valentine's Day.

It is called "All you hot Matt Damon muthafuckahs let your booty do the Moon Bounce on Invisibleman's Butterscotch Krumpet and he will take you out to a movie and a steakhouse dinner. And he wants sleep sex, too every day of the week" DAY.

4. Stretch

Stretch New Member

Are you looking for that to be an annual day Invisibleman? I'm guessing you would be happy with even just one day of that...:smile:

5. camper joe

Gold Member

:chairfall: It will never happen.

6. Stretch

Stretch New Member

:smile:...I assume you're referring to "All you hot Matt Damon muthafuckahs let your booty do the Moon Bounce on Invisibleman's Butterscotch Krumpet and he will take you out to a movie and a steakhouse dinner. And he wants sleep sex, too every day of the week" DAY!!! Actually, either way, the last thing I want is another day to avoid buying a pre-made card. :redface:

7. Mr. Bungle

Gold Member

Albums:
    That was great, Stretch!! 2 years ago, on valentine's day, I took my girlfriend out to a concert, to one of her favorite bands - I bought her drinks ALL night, drove her home........................ and I got dumped. Man, am I a loser or WHAT??? =) haha.. ah well, I can laugh about it now.

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I'd do that.

9. SweetLovesVick

SweetLovesVick New Member

I was born on the 14th of February. I just found this post and can not stop laughing. I think this is the best joke post I have ever read. Very funny and my husband loved it also! I have to mark March 20 as this new holiday to surprise the hubby next year. He will forget by then.

Draft saved Draft deleted