Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last valentines day the wife came to bed fairly late. We hadn't had sex in a while but we was horny. I got out the lube and vibrator and went to work on her. She had a big orgasm for the first time in a year of so. I thought she would never have one again. She cums like a guy, Hips started bucking and breathing heavy. Then I laid back and she gave me a slow handjob. We both had big Os.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was 19, she was 20 tall leggy brunette, blue eyes, nice size tits, she was one of those women that was just kind of one of the guys, stone cold knock out but she never gave any of us a shot.

It was valentines, i was single as were several other guys in the group, local strip club was having a valentines night so we figured why not, she caught wind of this and wanted to go as well, i meet her at her place and we split a cab, we're all drinking and having a good time and one of the strippers was giving massages for ladies, this stripper keeps saying i should buy one for my friend, shit was like $50 but i finally say ok. End of the night rolls around and we're all drunk, the two of us cab back to her place, i'd crashed on her couch countless times and figured that night was no different, we stumble inside i make my was to the couch as she brushes her teeth then she comes out to the living room and asks what i'm doing, i say crashing on the couch, she says "You can crash in my bed tonight", Now being young, dumb, drunk and full of cum, i wasn't picking up what she was saying and just sort of looked at her confused, to which she said something along the lines of "Its valentines day and we're both single, if you want to get laid, join me" she didn't have to ask twice and my god that was once of the first times i found myself thinking how many times can a guy cum in one night because she wasn't stopping