Valentine's Lingerie/Underwear

curiousdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So with V-Day around the corner I was wondering if anyone has any advice for sexy underwear. My girlfriend and I have been teasing each other, she says she has a sexy number picked out for me, I want to reciprocate but don't exactly know what with. Gals, any advice? Fabrics, cuts, etc? She's still a virgin so pretty shy in the bedroom.

BTW, definitely not into thongs/briefs/etc. I normally wear your run of the mill boxers, some times I'll wear boxer briefs for the gym or if I still haven't done laundry...

Thanks

cd

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm confused...are you looking to buy her something? Or yourself?

Hey, i thought he was pretty clear. the GF has already got something for him to wear... now he's shopping for something for her to wear.

My guess is he doesn't want to scare her off with leather whips and a hood just yet and doesn't know if the frilly lacy crap they sell at the mall is sexy.

I Love underwear. I love fucking in underwear. Nothing hotter than fucking you woman through the fly of your own underwear (weather she's in them or you are.) :cool:

Last edited:

curiousdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry for the confusion. She's picked out something for herself, I need to pick something out for me. I debated getting something for her too but I don't want to upstage anything she gets.

aye-jai

Experimental Member
Media
if your trying to buy something for yourself, and don't want to go overboard (since you say you usually like basic boxers) i would stay to either find a nice pair of silk/satin boxers (prob in a basic color, black is always good) or maybe if your feeling up to it a pair of red briefs might do the trick... nothing too crazy just simple men's briefs but in red for v-day

curiousdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Took some pictures of the options. Thoughts?

EXkso.jpg

7TBFh.jpg

akn6T.jpg

6CVx6.jpg

4Dhqz.jpg

jI5CQ.jpg

iUefX.jpg

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not a real big fan of underwear and if you ever see me in thong you will know you are in a parallel universe. I bought some red mesh boxers for tomorrow.
But as far as your choices... You look good in all of them but wear the red because they are a bit more festive.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How about something creative? Grab a permanent black marker and write sexy things all over your shorts- things that turn you on about her, memories that you have shared, maybe a list of the places that you have gotten passionate... and then she can have fun spinning you around and reading all of your messages. The gray PLAY shorts or the white ones would probably be the easiest to work with...

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm not a real big fan of underwear and if you ever see me in thong you will know you are in a parallel universe. I bought some red mesh boxers for tomorrow.
But as far as your choices... You look good in all of them but wear the red because they are a bit more festive.
Pics?!

OP, what did you go for?