Valentino Quinones @tusecreadmirer

nopeyep

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, is anyone subscribed to his? It's on the pricier side and he's new to this, so I wonder if its good.

Also if you have anything of him, especially videos please share. He goes by: @tusecretadmirer on OF or @solovalentinoq on twitter.

This is his xtube but there aren't any nudes:
TuSecretAdmirer's Profile Activities - Xtube.com

Attachments

synaker2

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, is anyone subscribed to his? It's on the pricier side and he's new to this, so I wonder if its good.

Also if you have anything of him, especially videos please share. He goes by: @tusecretadmirer on OF or @solovalentinoq on twitter.

This is his xtube but there aren't any nudes:
TuSecretAdmirer's Profile Activities - Xtube.com

TuSecretAdmirer at IndieBill at IndieBill
www.getindiebill.com › store › list › TuSecretAdmirer

Video, Skype show and Snapchat from TuSecretAdmirer.

Reactions: Alex Rose

marcellorubino2

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've subscribed to his OF when its on sale a few times. OMG. His body is sooooo amazing. And his cumshots are pretty good too although he has this interesting jack off technique. Its all mostly solo and any partner stuff is just an unknown hand rubbing his body or dick. It'll get you off though.

Attachments

nopeyep

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've subscribed to his OF when its on sale a few times. OMG. His body is sooooo amazing. And his cumshots are pretty good too although he has this interesting jack off technique. Its all mostly solo and any partner stuff is just an unknown hand rubbing his body or dick. It'll get you off though.
omg thank you so much! his dick is perfection . he's def sexy. any vids you have to share by chance?