Validated Gallery Pictures

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
@ TAG.

WOOOF~!! Awesome pics! And great new avatar!!

thx guys.

re my new av: I first saw the TAG fragrance in my grocery store ad last week. The big TAG letters just jumped right out at me and I couldn't resist. I have no idea how any of them smell, but I have high hopes since they are put out by Gillette vs. something nasty like Old Spice.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that we should all thank LittleKitten for having this idea, and Rob E for offering a free Gold Membership to anyone who posts a validated picture.

Although many posters, including myself, haveoften said "it doesn't matter, it's the Internet", I now realize that it makes a big difference knowing that you are actually interacting with the real Lex, or TexAssgirl, or LittleKitten, or sexycobra (hey), and you can relate what they post about themselves to their certified pictures. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling that way.

So thanks to everyone for posting certified pictures, I think that we are on our way to making LPSG a more "authentic" site.

Rob E: one little suggestion - I think that it should be mandatory to write both our LPSG name and "LPSG.ORG" on the piece of paper we hold in the photo. If a picture shows only a pair of breasts or a penis with "LPSG.ORG" written on a piece of paper (without the name of poster), then a faker from this site could steal pics from other posters (this will eventually happen when a lot of people post certified pics and it becomes harder to recognize individual body parts).

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Sexy.

I hope that no one has doubts that I'm the real me though. Who would lie about being a stay-home mom, raising 2 boys, happily married, nothing glamorous, Bush-voting, a tad overweight transplant from Texas that lives in NY? :tongue:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TexAssgirl said:
Who would lie about being a stay-home mom, raising 2 boys, happily married, nothing glamorous, Bush-voting, a tad overweight transplant from Texas that lives in NY? :tongue:

That's all written on there? If there's anything after "lpsg" I missed it - my glasses fogged up.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TexAssgirl said:
Thanks Sexy.

I hope that no one has doubts that I'm the real me though. Who would lie about being a stay-home mom, raising 2 boys, happily married, nothing glamorous, Bush-voting, a tad overweight transplant from Texas that lives in NY? :tongue:

Glamour is what sells in the short term.

Authenticity is what builds respect, friendship, and love in the long run.
That's certainly one of the reasons why you are one of the most respected and popular members here on LPSG.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
big dirigible said:
'Way ahead of yez.

Eventually, you will see it happen, so why not make it 100% certified right now by asking people to write both their name and "LPSG.ORG". I mean, if you can write "LPSG.ORG" on a piece of paper and include it in the picture, you can certainly write your name as well, it's not that much more difficult.

It's just common sense.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sexycobra said:
Eventually, you will see it happen, so why not make it 100% certified right now by asking people to write both their name and "LPSG.ORG". I mean, if you can write "LPSG.ORG" on a piece of paper and include it in the picture, you can certainly write your name as well, it's not that much more difficult.

It's just common sense.

That's what I meant. That's how I did it.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sexycobra said:
I think that we should all thank LittleKitten for having this idea, and Rob E for offering a free Gold Membership to anyone who posts a validated picture.

Although many posters, including myself, haveoften said "it doesn't matter, it's the Internet", I now realize that it makes a big difference knowing that you are actually interacting with the real Lex, or TexAssgirl, or LittleKitten, or sexycobra (hey), and you can relate what they post about themselves to their certified pictures. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling that way.

So thanks to everyone for posting certified pictures, I think that we are on our way to making LPSG a more "authentic" site.

Rob E: one little suggestion - I think that it should be mandatory to write both our LPSG name and "LPSG.ORG" on the piece of paper we hold in the photo. If a picture shows only a pair of breasts or a penis with "LPSG.ORG" written on a piece of paper (without the name of poster), then a faker from this site could steal pics from other posters (this will eventually happen when a lot of people post certified pics and it becomes harder to recognize individual body parts).

Nice of you to say that, sexycobra. Good, bad or indifferent, I am me--all the time. I used to have many pics here and a few vids or me jerking and I got wary of people stealing things after the many moves and took them all down.

I like the verification process in theory because it forces people to risk putting themsleves out there. That being said, I agree with CardiffDillon that people who steal the pics of others should be banned without remorse. I say this because I feel that those who take the risk of posting pics should be assured that thieves are punished. Other sites do this as well.