Vanessa Hudgens NUDE!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard that she cant do High School Musical 3 now because of it

Odd though. I was watching the news this morning and Disney is supposedly standing behind her saying "So she made a mistake." I bet they let her do it, but there will be a HUGE image cleanup campaign, preceded by a net cleaning of all the questionable pics, and her having a fleet of handlers to keep her away from cameras in the bedroom.

Shadows

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The viewing figures for High School Musical 3 are bound to go up...

Apparently they were for Zac Efron. I wanna know where his are :p

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel more sorry for her than anything, as a lot of people do take these type of pics and post them online or on their respective blogs, such as LPSG here and myspace, bebo, facebook and so on. She's getting screwed over because one she is a celebrity and two, she is the face of a high profile disney owned
money maker. If Emma Watson from HP fame did this she'd get the same treatment, and as females they get double the hate because women are supposed to be 'respectable' and not do this type of thing.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Great publicity trick. Last week I had never heard her name before.
I dont fall for that, sorry. When you are a celebrity, or aspire to become one you DONT do nudepics or sextapes ( or fuck in the swimmingpool) unless you deliberately want to use it to get attention.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The pic was the reason Zac and Vanessa were stalling on HSM3 negotiations. They were freaked out that they'd actually be cut from the show if the pics got out.

Then, when all of the raggies started questioning Zac's sexual preference and the nature of Vaneffron's relationship; they made a power move, told Disney about the pics and released them so that so many different things would happen. The most important thing, boosting Vanessa's career.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Odd though. I was watching the news this morning and Disney is supposedly standing behind her saying "So she made a mistake." I bet they let her do it, but there will be a HUGE image cleanup campaign, preceded by a net cleaning of all the questionable pics, and her having a fleet of handlers to keep her away from cameras in the bedroom.
Won't happen. Those pics have been circulating imageboard websites like crazy ever since they got out. They couldn't get rid of them, even if they wanted to.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Considering she was under 18 when the photos were taken, I'm surprised her lawyers haven't pounced on that site yet.