Vanilla Ice

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it is rumored that he is huge (btw 9" to 10") there are suppose to be pictures in the sex book that Madonna put out some years back.

alextiger

Expert Member
Media
it is rumored that he is huge (btw 9" to 10") there are suppose to be pictures in the sex book that Madonna put out some years back.
He is in the Sex book with Madonna, but not nude, just shirtless. Madonna is a size queen so there may be some truth to the rumors. as for the picture I think the odd shadow is making a big bulge seem huge.

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is in the Sex book with Madonna, but not nude, just shirtless. Madonna is a size queen so there may be some truth to the rumors. as for the picture I think the odd shadow is making a big bulge seem huge.

hes right i have th sex book no nudes of him in it i wish,id get on my knees in his trailer in a heartbeat for that sexy piece of white trash anyday

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Although Robbie (V Ice) has has some problems w his life (who has not) he does a lot of charity work and donates a lot of time to help others. Most people don't talk about him having a massive bulge or talking in terms of him being cocky or bragging about his manhood.

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although Robbie (V Ice) has has some problems w his life (who has not) he does a lot of charity work and donates a lot of time to help others. Most people don't talk about him having a massive bulge or talking in terms of him being cocky or bragging about his manhood.

Funny you should say that as recently I watched a Biography channel special on him and I came away actually liking the guy and admiring him for all that he's overcome (fame, hero-to-zero, drugs, bankruptcy, constant humiliation, battery charges, etc.)

With that said, I did find this rather disconcerting image of him and two fellows that I'll need someone to explain to me...

BTW the Sex Book image with Madonna that I found is not even worth posting.

Attachments

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
I remember one time back in the early/mid '90's he was in town (small town USA) for one of his concerts and came to the gym to play b-ball. He's a lot shorter than I expected. Quite hot. But all I kept hoping was for him to shower afterwards. Of course that never happened. (I was sooooo disappointed....)

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Vanilla Ice has been on the "well hung" lists for a long time. Someone has seen something and I've not seen a report to indicate he is "average". His body is now thicker and yet still well toned. From what I've seen of his Home Flipping Show, this guys is QUITE well hung. His wife is one lucky girl!

D

deleted628524

I always thought Vanilla Ice was hot.. And the tats just made him hotter when he got away from fly away pants.

Lazerbeam

Experimental Member
Media
can't see anything. never can with these threads about alleged bulges. I think its your imaginations seeing what you want to see frankly.

Art1975

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary

Oberon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Vanilla_Ice1.gif

Vanilla_Ice2.jpg

I heard an audio interview online several years ago with one of the girls in Betty Blowtorch where she said he did drop his pants and "it really was about 10 inches". Unfortunately I can't find the url but this was like 5 years ago.

MTV article about a song where he claims to be "almost 10 inches":

Vanilla Ice Boastin', Braggin' On Betty Blowtorch Track - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

Way back when, I'd heard he was "bigger than average".

Last edited: