Variant of the "how big is yours?" question

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Jason, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Jason

Gold Member

Remember this poll is anonymous, so honest answers only please!

2. taven

taven Member

Yes, I'm honest. I know there are others larger than I am, but mine reaches the front of my pubes just fine. In the same vein, I don't cheat at solitaire either.

3. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Why lie?

(that's a rhetorical question)

4. dickbulge

dickbulge New Member

ditto

5. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

What would be the point of lying here? Makes no sense.

B-man

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Here at LPSG I state my actual dimensions. The primary focus of this site is the penis. Elsewhere on the internet (e.g. chatrooms and such), I just state 'considerably larger than average', if I say anything at all, and leave it at that. If I give my real size, they just figure I'm exaggerating, so why bother?

7. Knight

Knight New Member

I give my real size. Nowadays though that's only for my girlfriend, I did the rounds not too long ago though lol and people wouldn't believe I was 8x6 the girth was most unbelievable (they misunderstood how its measured) and then they thought I must be bigger than 8"...So yeah I use my real size otherwise joke about it and say 'I'd say I've got a pencil dick but a pencil is thicker and longer than my dick :(' I hardly even tell anyone my actual size, never really comes up in conversation or anything.

I see a lot of people claiming to have 10" penises on the internet either without pics or with 'stolen' pics...

8. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: I've never given the correct length of my amusement ride. When growing up, if you gave a large answer, the girls didn't believe you, so what was the point? Not that I was in the double digits but stating something like 8" long and 6" round would only make them go and draw it on paper to get a idea of how big that really is, only to come back and say "you're lying". So I just told everyone it was an inch. Of course they still said I was lying, buy hey, at least I WAS lying!

9. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: Who are you kidding anyway? Lieing won't make it grow.

10. Freddie53

Gold Member

Damn. Chris! It works on noses! Why not other places!

11. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: You make a valid point Freddie! ;)

12. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

moi aussi

13. dickbulge

dickbulge New Member

There seems to be a difference in the take gay guys have on this issue as opposed to straight guys. I guess seducing women is more an art in subtlety than cruising other guys. There are exceptions, you see, but gay guys go right for the crotch, usually, and advertise their size if its above average. If you intend to be sexually active eventually you've got to expose yourself to the calibrated and critical eye of another guy so its best to be honest.

Still to run across a big one when you aren't expecting it is one of life's pleasures.

14. jonb

Gold Member

On LPSG, I state my actual dimensions. If it comes up on a (non-penis-related) forum, I just say I'm larger.

15. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi:
    There seems to be a difference in the take gay guys have on this issue as opposed to straight guys. I guess seducing women is more an art in subtlety than cruising other guys. There are exceptions, you see, but gay guys go right for the crotch, usually, and advertise their size if its above average. If you intend to be sexually active eventually you've got to expose yourself to the calibrated and critical eye of another guy so its best to be honest.

Still to run across a big one when you aren't expecting it is one of life's pleasures.
    [post=298816]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

touche.

16. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Since I've come to LPSG I've tried to be the most straight-forward I can be as a person. I've said things here that I certainly have never told others in real life, so the dimensions I have posted around the board are true. It is sort of relieving in a way to let yourself out and let others see you for who you really are. I can understand if some people choose to exaggerate themselves, but the freedom you can experience by letting go of your restrictions is a great feeling.

17. txquis

Gold Member

I used to add an inch to my size....but....that was before i realized that there
    is no shame being one of the "6"-ers.
    I used to say it was 7 :(
    But being on LPSG has made me know that my size is cool with most people,
    and most of all, it is cool with me.

I never exagerrated about my balls, they were always huge.
    :D

18. KinkGuy

Gold Member

tx, I've been asked this question so I'll pose it to you: "would you give up half of your scrotal demensions to increase your cock size by 50%?"

19. empressfromme

empressfromme New Member

I stated my exact size when I began posting on LPSG. I just saw no use in lying or exaggerating.

20. tightfit

tightfit New Member

Nope - No reason to cheat. The size in my sig is real (when I'm really excited). It does get considerably thicker from having just an 'everyday' type of erection to being incredibly horny. An 'everyday' type of erection sees it at about 6.5 inches circumference.

Draft saved Draft deleted