Variant of the "how big is yours?" question

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I'm honest. I know there are others larger than I am, but mine reaches the front of my pubes just fine. In the same vein, I don't cheat at solitaire either.

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by taven@Apr 8 2005, 12:50 PM
Yes, I'm honest. I know there are others larger than I am, but mine reaches the front of my pubes just fine. In the same vein, I don't cheat at solitaire either.
[post=298483]Quoted post[/post]​

ditto

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here at LPSG I state my actual dimensions. The primary focus of this site is the penis. Elsewhere on the internet (e.g. chatrooms and such), I just state 'considerably larger than average', if I say anything at all, and leave it at that. If I give my real size, they just figure I'm exaggerating, so why bother?

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I give my real size. Nowadays though that's only for my girlfriend, I did the rounds not too long ago though lol and people wouldn't believe I was 8x6 the girth was most unbelievable (they misunderstood how its measured) and then they thought I must be bigger than 8"...So yeah I use my real size otherwise joke about it and say 'I'd say I've got a pencil dick but a pencil is thicker and longer than my dick :(' I hardly even tell anyone my actual size, never really comes up in conversation or anything.

I see a lot of people claiming to have 10" penises on the internet either without pics or with 'stolen' pics...

gamma_phi: I've never given the correct length of my amusement ride. When growing up, if you gave a large answer, the girls didn't believe you, so what was the point? Not that I was in the double digits but stating something like 8" long and 6" round would only make them go and draw it on paper to get a idea of how big that really is, only to come back and say "you're lying". So I just told everyone it was an inch. Of course they still said I was lying, buy hey, at least I WAS lying!

hung_big: Who are you kidding anyway? Lieing won't make it grow.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Apr 8 2005, 07:58 PM
Here at LPSG I state my actual dimensions. The primary focus of this site is the penis. Elsewhere on the internet (e.g. chatrooms and such), I just state 'considerably larger than average', if I say anything at all, and leave it at that. If I give my real size, they just figure I'm exaggerating, so why bother?
[post=298593]Quoted post[/post]​

moi aussi

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by gamma_phi@Apr 8 2005, 07:22 PM
I've never given the correct length of my amusement ride. When growing up, if you gave a large answer, the girls didn't believe you, so what was the point? Not that I was in the double digits but stating something like 8" long and 6" round would only make them go and draw it on paper to get a idea of how big that really is, only to come back and say "you're lying". So I just told everyone it was an inch. Of course they still said I was lying, buy hey, at least I WAS lying!
[post=298623]Quoted post[/post]​

There seems to be a difference in the take gay guys have on this issue as opposed to straight guys. I guess seducing women is more an art in subtlety than cruising other guys. There are exceptions, you see, but gay guys go right for the crotch, usually, and advertise their size if its above average. If you intend to be sexually active eventually you've got to expose yourself to the calibrated and critical eye of another guy so its best to be honest.

Still to run across a big one when you aren't expecting it is one of life's pleasures.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
On LPSG, I state my actual dimensions. If it comes up on a (non-penis-related) forum, I just say I'm larger.

gamma_phi:
Originally posted by dickbulge+Apr 9 2005, 12:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dickbulge &#064; Apr 9 2005, 12:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-gamma_phi@Apr 8 2005, 07:22 PM
I&#39;ve never given the correct length of my amusement ride. When growing up, if you gave a large answer, the girls didn&#39;t believe you, so what was the point? Not that I was in the double digits but stating something like 8" long and 6" round would only make them go and draw it on paper to get a idea of how big that really is, only to come back and say "you&#39;re lying". So I just told everyone it was an inch. Of course they still said I was lying, buy hey, at least I WAS lying&#33;
[post=298623]Quoted post[/post]​

There seems to be a difference in the take gay guys have on this issue as opposed to straight guys. I guess seducing women is more an art in subtlety than cruising other guys. There are exceptions, you see, but gay guys go right for the crotch, usually, and advertise their size if its above average. If you intend to be sexually active eventually you&#39;ve got to expose yourself to the calibrated and critical eye of another guy so its best to be honest.

Still to run across a big one when you aren&#39;t expecting it is one of life&#39;s pleasures.
[post=298816]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

touche.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since I&#39;ve come to LPSG I&#39;ve tried to be the most straight-forward I can be as a person. I&#39;ve said things here that I certainly have never told others in real life, so the dimensions I have posted around the board are true. It is sort of relieving in a way to let yourself out and let others see you for who you really are. I can understand if some people choose to exaggerate themselves, but the freedom you can experience by letting go of your restrictions is a great feeling.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to add an inch to my size....but....that was before i realized that there
is no shame being one of the "6"-ers.
I used to say it was 7 :(
But being on LPSG has made me know that my size is cool with most people,
and most of all, it is cool with me.

I never exagerrated about my balls, they were always huge.
:D

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Apr 10 2005, 11:45 AM
I never exagerrated about my balls, they were always huge.
:D
[post=299220]Quoted post[/post]​

tx, I&#39;ve been asked this question so I&#39;ll pose it to you: "would you give up half of your scrotal demensions to increase your cock size by 50%?"

tightfit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope - No reason to cheat. The size in my sig is real (when I&#39;m really excited). It does get considerably thicker from having just an &#39;everyday&#39; type of erection to being incredibly horny. An &#39;everyday&#39; type of erection sees it at about 6.5 inches circumference.