Variation between individuals greatest when soft or erect?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Ionto, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Ionto

Ionto New Member

This was a question that came up in chat room, and someone was to put it to the community. No one has, so here goes.

There is no question on which part of the human (read ‘male’) anatomy varies the most between individuals. Some one was giving an account of the varying lengths seen under collective showers, when another objected that this was nothing compared to the differences between individuals when erect.

The discussion first focused just on length :
    is there more variation in length when hard or soft?

Other features were also discussed, some claiming that shape was far more varied erect than soft; others pointing out that foreskins vary more soft than hard (when many simply disappear).

I think there is more variation in length between soft penises, but this may be because I have seen far more soft than hard. I’m willing to admit that shape varies more when erect, sometimes dramatically. As for foreskin length, probably not much difference.

What does everyone else think?

2. cltpilot

Gold Member

I think there is probably greater differences in what a flacid penis looks like versus an erect penis. I know I am a grower and not a shower. When I am fully erect, I am almost 7.5" in length and if it is a warm night, may balls hand down quite a bit.

That's just my take on it.

3. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think my own soft cock can range anywhere from 3" to 6" in length depending on how I'm feeling, what I'm doing, the weather, the alignment of the stars, etc. So I'd say flacid cock, probably.

4. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Yeah I would agree with the guys above me, theres way more variation in the softy than the stiffy :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted