Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who else has experienced drastic differences in vaginas. I feel there are many differences some feel very soft and squishy and others are firmer and drier. Then there is some size differences as well some feel tight and muscular like they can squeeze back others feel tight but they are softer and don't squeeze back and then others are like a big wide bowl of jello. My favorite is the bowl of jello share your experiences

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
STUD, Well of course just as all of our penises are different shapes and sizes however to Me personally all vaginas fell fucking fabulous to Me and my hard cock and is amazing what GOD has created for us guys to enjoy( and FUCK!!!)!!! Bill

Reactions: sophomore19

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my favorite is the pussy that can give your cock that teasing sucking feeling just as you slide your cock in her pussy. It is an awesome feeling. My favorite also can latch on to your cock with her pussy and wrestle your cock and fuck it at the same time. It feels like home for your cock. It is good and moist and almost hot to your cock. It is so hard to describe except that it is the most heavenly place for your cock to be and give you the best feeling in the world. There is no substitute and nothing like it. One more thing I must add for my favorite pussy. She will let me fuck her with my entire cock and thrust with my entire cock balls deep and fuck her for as long as I want to! Now that is my favorite pussy!

dfresh3

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a really underdiscussed topic.

The ones I have been with vary from so wet and tight that pulsate like a personal penis massage when they come, all the way to one that is so big that when they get wet I really don't feel much contact on both sides of my dick.

Nothing is better than a tight wet one that comes easily from just penetration

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't slept with a ton of different women, but yes, they all had distinctly different vaginas (wetness, depth, tightness, scent, and so on). I thought they were all great, but pretty sure if blindfolded I could tell them all apart.

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
This is a really underdiscussed topic.

The ones I have been with vary from so wet and tight that pulsate like a personal penis massage when they come, all the way to one that is so big that when they get wet I really don't feel much contact on both sides of my dick.

Nothing is better than a tight wet one that comes easily from just penetration

Do you think a wet tight pussy feels better than a tight ass?

miscer998

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The size difference can be super noticable to me. Ex gf was super petite and she was really really tight, almost to the point where I wish she was a little bigger. I had to be careful with her in certain positions, especially from behind, as it would hit her too deep and cause pain. Would still take her over a bigger/looser girl though any day. To be honest if it is loose when I enter it kinda weirds me out a bit.

Reactions: Stoner John

dfresh3

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But it's no coincidence I'm my experience the girls with what seem looser and bigger to me seem to be much more interested in a large penis. I kinda feel bad for them because if I wasn't feeling much, most guys wouldn't either and I'm sure the girl wasn't getting the most out of the experience.

dfresh3

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But by far the worst type is a really shallow girl. I'm not that big at all and I have been with girls who really were uncomfortable with me going too deep. They seem to describe the same feeling as a guy would experience from getting hit in the balls and whining ruins the moment, on top of the fact if you don't slow your roll or take more shallow strokes you are being an inconsiderate partner

That being said I had a girlfriend who only was into it when she was drunk, but going all the way in from behind would let me almost hit the spot and I'm guessing that were it started to get tighter at the back and would feel incredible. Like a massage at the underside of the tip.

miscer998

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah from my experience if a girl is really shallow and you hit too deep it hurts like no other, sucks having to be careful when you are having sex but obviously don't want the girl to be uncomfortable. Still the being shallow part doesn't bother me as much as the being loose part, I'd personally still prefer a tighter girl who I couldn't penetrate as far than a girl who is just looser. Like I said in my previous post it just weirds me out a bit when i go in, even if I can fuck her harder and deeper.

Reactions: dfresh3

Stoner John

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only been with two girls so far. One was loose and another was very very very tight. I thought maybe that's the size difference but there is also one factor to be mentioned that the loose one used to have multiple orgasm with the foreplay and be super wet while penetration maybe that what made it feel loose.
The second one was petite and didn't even like to have foreplay. The penetration was tight and rough. And she made me feel I have a huge one. Lol
I wish I realised before so I could try the first one without foreplay.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
d7289a78dc8cab10b6ea6bf1f0f0b348.jpg
a

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, there are differences, which isn't surprising really since everyone is different anyway. And some "act" differently on my cock, either because their owner has good control and can squeeze, massage, move around me and so on or because they just do; I love it for example when I can feel the little spasms when she comes.

Reactions: DaisyDoesIt